This was most definitely the worst hotel experience I have ever had. Since I travel quite a bit for work and pleasure, I most definitely know my hotels.
We got to the hotel on November 17th, 2007 and went to our room. Here is a chain of events that occurred:
1. When we got into the room I saw that the $4 Evian water bottle was half empty. (Someone had already drank from it and it had not been replaced.) I called the front desk and let them know so that they would not only replace it with a fresh bottle but so that they were aware that it was not a good idea to give guests water bottles that someone had already drank out of. (Gross!)
2. The hotel gave us an adjoining room and the people next door were really noisy. So I called the front desk again and asked for another room. They gave us a room 10 rooms down, once we picked up all our stuff and moved to the new room, we found that the hotel rooms next to us were wide open, people were gathering in each others rooms, ten guests in each room, hanging out, chatting, talking. Me and my friend got really annoyed and decided that although our room was noisy, this room would've been far worse.
3. We got back to our rooms that night after 12am. It was soo noisy on our floor. People were coming in out of rooms, banging doors, laughing, talking loudly. It was unbearable noise. We put up with the noise for about 2 hours, after which we just couldn't take it anymore. At about 2am I called the front desk and complained about the noise. They said they would send someone upstairs and ask the guests to keep the noise down. I don't know if they sent anyone or not, but the noise continued. Guests were going from room to room, banging doors, hanging out in hallways, talking, laughing, screaming. The people next door were so rude and obnoxious, when I walked over to their room to ask them to keep it down, they told me "Call the front desk!". I told them that I did, but they didn't care. They continued with their noise. I called the front desk again, but to no avail. We didn't end up getting to sleep till 4am!!! I had the biggest headache and was so exhausted.
When I went to the front desk the next morning to check out, I told the young lady at the front desk that my stay was the worst experience I had ever had in my life. She then told me that there was a lot of noise because they were having a big party. I told her that if they knew there were guests from a party staying on a certain floor, then they should not have put us on the same floor. She didn't care, she didn't even bother to apologize. She then said to me that since I booked my stay through Expedia there was nothing she could do about it. And that was the end of that conversation. I then asked for her Manager's card and planned on sending him an email.
Do not stay in this hotel! It's soo not worth it. It gives Marriott a bad name!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Reservation Counter, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Toronto Brampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Brampton Hotel Brampton
- Marriott Brampton
- Courtyard Brampton
- Brampton Marriott
- Brampton Courtyard
- Courtyard Toronto Brampton Ontario