“Awesome new restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Waitstaff
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
“Awesome new restaurant”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My daughter and I decided to try out this new restaurant on Saturday night and we were very pleased. We were treated with friendly staff and were seated right away. Our waitress (sorry I didn't get her name) was excellent and very knowledgeable with the menu as we had a few questions.
The food was amazing! We had the chili chicken and butter chicken wings as our appetizers and they were really tasty. For our mains I had the manchurian beef with noodles from the Hakka menu and it was delicious! My daughter had the buffalo chicken sandwich and it was very tasty and just the right size/portion.
We were able to sit at the bar to finish our drink and enjoy the ambiance.
We will definitely be returning and make this our go to place for sure!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Fatima T
SlumdogBar, Manager at Slumdog Bar & Grill, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Fatima T,

I'm glad you and your family enjoyed dining at Slumdog Bar & Grill. We look forward to serve you again and welcome you to check out the new menu which is available as of December 1st, 2013.

Grant O'Neil (General Manager)

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Yeah, I could dig this bar.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

So, Toronto is like my second city, been here many times. I stay with family in Brampton so was pleased that Brampton has a 'coolish' bar like the uk. Clean, classy and cool. Even cooler when I entered.

Reasonable prices and they do pints. Staff, Karla, was great, and funny.

I would recommend this bar not just to out of towners but also to Bramptonians. I will definitely be visiting again a few times before I leave.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Geek_Chic1
Dear Geek_Chic1,

We are glad that you liked our establishment and service. We thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Toronto.

Cheers,
Grant O'Neil (General Manager)