“Could be a lot better”

Bucatini Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bucatini Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 764 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bucatini Restaurant & Wine Bar offers a casual fine dining experience with a modern atmosphere and authentic Italian cusine. The perfect venue for quiet dinners, corporate functions, family occasions and all celebrations. Custom menu's are available for private events as well as an outdoor patio for the summer months. Looking forward to seeing you soon !
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The food was good but not impressed with the service. I had the pappardelle with funghi it was very tasty but was up a few times with upset stomach. We got talking to a couple with 2 young girls. They both order the catch of the day and both had to returned because it was cold. For their trouble the manager gave them free pizza for their 5 year old girl. The 2 owners were behind the bar all the time and were trying to look pretty and checking their cell instead on checking what's going on with kitchen and service. I think they have potential but they must improve in overall service.

2  Thank Sal T

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I went here for a girls night out when the restaurant was still new. The guanciale pasta dish was amazing and I could have eaten 10 bowls! Nice atmosphere and decent prices.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

5th trip to Bucatini and love it. Great food and awesome attentive staff make this place a great restaurant to try. Great management presence adds to this experience. Ohhhh. Wait then there is the live Italian music too. Love it.
Keep up the great experience.

1  Thank Be24
Reviewed November 19, 2013

First time visiting Bucatini, initial impression, nice, clean, bright, modern restaurant. Quite a varied menu, something for everyone. We were given the choice of two tables and happily we chose one to the back of the restaurant. On being seated we noticed the table was very unsteady so asked if they could fix it...much later, after appetizers and two reminders someone finally came to fix the table. I requested a glass of house white wine...later on the bill found it to be $11. My husband and I had the salmon, it was delicious, friends had, a pizza and the other the lamb, both found their mains to be good. There were only a couple of groups of four dinning and a larger party celebrating a birthday....so not really busy, the staff were polite but seemed very disorganised, orders for drinks forgotten etc.not sure if this is a regular occurrence but makes me wonder how things would be if they were really busy. I'm all in favor of having live music but the organ player/singer was so loud we couldn't hear what we were saying to each other and we were at the back of the room. We ordered dessert...my husband and I thought we would share a plate of cannolis, at over $6 a plate, but when they arrived we had three cannolis, the tiniest ones I have ever seen, so had to order a second plate.The staff were nice enough to give us complimentary glass of sparkling wine each, as it was my birthday. In summary, we thought the restaurant decor was very pleasant, the food very nice but definitely on the expensive side for what you got. The staff polite but disorganised. We may be back again but I can't see it becoming a regular thing, it would only be for special occasions at those prices and as far as the staff... we'd hope for better organisation on another night.

1  Thank iamtullahlula
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have visited Bucatini several times once for dinner with my wife, again on appreciation night with grandson Logan (3) and His Grandma (my wife) and again today with one of my sisters and my Mother for her 87th birthday. I enjoyed the Penne Primavera, my sister raved over her Pappardelle Funghi and Mom was a little unsure of the fare so I took the liberty of ordering the Pollo Picata and she loved it.
The staff were top notch and very personable.
We will definitely recommend Bucatini to our friends and family.
Thanks for the added touch of presenting my Mom with a little desert to celebrate her birthday.
Thanks see you at Bucatini, perhaps on date night.