“BEST Italian Restaurant in Brampton!”

Tonino's Pizzeria & Pannini
Ranked #43 of 709 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Markham, Canada
“BEST Italian Restaurant in Brampton!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Toninos is hands down the best restaurant I have ever visited and would recommend to ANYONE who is looking for an amazingly authentic Italian meal. The staff is beyond friendly and so dedicated to ensuring that the customers are very well taken care of; so taken care of that you feel like family. If you have not been to Toninos I am not sure what you are waiting for; you will dream of it, I DO! Choosing my most favourite menu item is close to impossible because everything is AMAZING and this is definitely a place I will visit repeatedly and so should you.

Toninos is the total package!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What great tasting Food!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I don't say this about many places as my family and I enjoy home cooked meals for taste and Cost... But Toninos in Brampton (McLaughlin Rd & Bovaird) is a must have! the food taste homemade! good portions and good price for the quality of food your getting!
Cheers to you Toninos! great atmosphere! great food! and great prices!
We will be back!

Vaughan, Canada
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I loved this restaurant.. the food was great and service was as well..
we had pasta and veal ..... OMG so good I cant wait to go again....
This is perfect for the whole family
I highly recommend this place .. im sure you will love it!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best italian sandwich and authentic pizza”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Toninos was recommended from friends to try this Italian gem in Brampton, my family was not disappointed. We have now been ordering from them 3 days a week and I have recommended my friends and neighbors to try Toninos and they were all satisfied. I have tried many veal sandwiches, however nothing beats their veal supreme and steak sandwich with cheese. The company I work for used them for catering, trays of chicken parmagian and pasta platters and were very impressed. My kids crave their pepperoni pizza on a regular basis. Toninos is a must have! keep up the good work!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Susan S
“Disappointed”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

When I first ordered a pizza from Tonino's 3 years ago I was happy.. and loved it. I just ate a pizza from Tonino's 12/13/2013 and it tasted as if it was made for the Hawgs. all slopped together and tasteless.. This is not the first time I've felt this way.. it has grown progressively worst and I will not be ordering from Tonino's again... It's sad I've come to feel this way since I was initially a big fan. When small restaurants grow too quickly the customer satisfaction or quality goes away

• Visited December 2013