“Not worth the cost” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Keg Steakhouse & Bar

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 704 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Canadian, American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Windsor
“Not worth the cost”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

When you go to the Keg, you expect a little more than an average sit down restaurant meal. This wasn't their shining moment. I was there with 3 co-workers on a Wednesday evening, 7:30ish, and none of us had been to a Keg restaurant in many years, and we all agreed it would be many more before going back. We were seated right away, but eventhough there weren't many patrons, that we could see, it took almost 10 minutes before someone took our drink order or acknowledged our existance. Also, they served the bread, cold, right before the disappointing meal arrived. I ordered the rarest piece of prime-rib they had, and in return I got a medium well piece of fat, chewy horse meat! Along with a draught glass of Heinekin, this incredible experience only cost me $47. The others in my group were equally disappointed. Save your money and eat elsewhere.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Out of the many sites of the keg that i have been to-this is the only one that sucked”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

The bread was not served wrapped to keep this warm. The butter for the bread was not whipped, we sat for a while with no drinks as no one was available to take our order for our cocktail drinks. My prime rib was not only tough but it was dry and tasteless. They forgot my order of shrimps. My daughters lobster tails was served with frozen butter. Our table and this is my birthday with reservation was right beside the kitchen and we had to ask to be moved. And BTW, the place was not packed and it was at 50 % capacity and we barely saw out waiter.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gemo100
“Our host was our waiter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

My mom and I thought giving the bramalea city centre keg a shot. We underestimated the parking, were happy with the decor and were pleasantly surprised regarding the Santa fe chicken dip as an appetizer. Great work!

Woodstock, Canada
“An excellent addition to the Bramalea City Centre dining choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar has always been known for great steaks in a bustling friendly atmosphere. The newest addition to the Keg family located at the Bramalea City Centre in Brampton Ontario continues this tradition.

Beautiful decor, energetic staff and the standard attention to detail make this a great place for lunch or dinner. I've never had a bad steak at the Keg and the choice of cuts is outstanding.

Bring your appetite!