“High tech”

AGT Golf Driving Range
More attraction details
Owner description: iRange Toronto is an Automated Golf Driving Range with no buckets, no bending , and no limits to the time or number of balls you can hit. We offer the golfer a new way to play; on your time. Once you have an access card to the system, you come and go when you wish. With 40 units to serve you
“High tech”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Good for someone who loves golfing at the range. No need to pick up balls, only requires you to hit and you ball comes out automatically from the mat. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AGT driving ranger is the coolest one I've ever seen”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The first time when I went to the driving range, I felt I love the place, blue sky, fresh air and green grass. I can totally relax, clean my mind and enjoy the game. What impressed me more was that it was my first time experiencing an automated tee up machine. No more time wasting on picking up the ball, just keep waving the club.
Anyways, I'll definitely go again!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Tina L
Toron
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing idea”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Get this, this is a driving range that has no buckets, you hit the ball from the tee that is under the ground and pops up a ball. This is so cool. My girlfriend and I played for a long time and had tons of laughs.

Pros - the place is close to Wild Water Kingdom so easy access, playing was easy and they had clubs for us. The frame work of a roof was there, so this would be good in the rain to if it gets finished

Con - no washroom, they share a location with Wild Water Kingdom. not the best, bit of a walk, but usable

overall this is a clean location with lots of area to hit balls; I thinks its one of the best in Brampton. The owner was on site and he explained the way the systems worked. it was easy to use, and fun.

Visited October 2012