“Wonderful NEW experience”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Brampton Toronto
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Brampton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Wow! I've stayed at several Hampton Inn's in my travelling career and this is my first review. What a fantastic property, centrally located and upscale new decor. My rates were the same as any other stay and the service was super.

This property offers a DINNER buffet !!!! Yep, no more having to go out searching for a decent meal or delivery. Tonight they offered Tilapia, Penne Pasta, Roast Beef, gourmet cheese ravioli's and a full compliment salad bar. Unlike other buffet's, they serve you too. All you can eat for $19.

Rooms are exactly what I expected and this is why I am a loyal Diamond member. Hilton just keeps improving their properties and hold the franchisee accountable to a higher standard.

The Hampton Inn Brampton exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
David A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton Brampton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Ric T

We appreciate and acknowledge your loyal business to all Hilton properties, as a Diamond Elite member. Your review really means a lot to us and we definitely appreciate your feedback coming from a Diamond member. We're excited to offer all our present and future guests a restaurant/bar onsite! We definitely bought convenience to everyone!

We'll make sure we maintain our quality of service and we're definitely excited to servicing you in the near future!

Cheers,

Dave

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn by Hilton Brampton Toronto

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I would recommend the Brampton Hampton Inn to any business traveller. The hotel is new and is kept neat and clean. The staff is very friendly and does whatever is required to make the business travelers stay comfortable and efficient.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Very nice with friendly staff. Rooms are clean. Comfortable beds. Breakfast is surprisingly good. The location is not ideal for visiting but practical if you have a meeting or else in Brampton. Use the map on the web site to find the hotel because the address can be misleading on iMAP or Google map. It is wihtin a small shopping center.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I just stayed the night at this new location and really loved it. The front desk was so courteous and helpful. The rooms were clean and nice sized. You could even smell the new carpet smell still. The beds were so comfortable I slept like I i was at home.

I would absolutely recommend this location.

Room Tip: It's a new property, so I think all the rooms would be about the same, and there isn't reall...
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Hotel is newer, very good sized rooms. Because the hotel is newer, GPS may be a little off locating it - but don't worry, you can see it off the main road.

there is a Tim Horton's and a convenience store across the way. Lots of parking.

Staff was friendly, and attentive.

Room Tip: Since the hotel is on a main street, you might want to request a room away from the road.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I use this hotel everytime I have to come to the area on business. I find it very clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and address me by name on occassion. Breakfast is included and its has adequate variety. I don't always give myself time for breakfast, so I find the Breakfast on the go bags convenient.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Staff went out of their way to make our family feel welcome, provide information, and meet our needs! Room was clean, rollaway was provided, pool was great (and clean)! The breakfast had a fantastic selection, was kept extremely neat, and refills were put out before items were gone. My 12 year old daughter liked this hotel better than the Embassy Suites at Niagara Falls because the people were so nice! The very best you could ask for...great night sleep...fantastic staff...clean...great selection of hot and cold breakfast items...all at an affordable price! We traveled from this hotel to Canada's Wonderland for the day.