“Good hakka Indian Chinese food”
Review of Brampton Dragon - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Toronto
“Good hakka Indian Chinese food”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

This is quite place to get good Indian Hakka Chinese food. Their garlic fish is awesome. They make that dry which goes very well as appetizers. Their Manchurian Noodels are delicious and the quantity is pretty decent. Their fried rice is not at all greasy. We have been going there for almost a year now and the staff is very pleasant and helpful.

2 Thank Specialeventmanager

Brampton, Canada
“There's suddenly a lot of hakka and this place is great”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The pakoras at the Dragon are amazing. I like the Manchurian rice and all the other dishes are prepared nicely. I don't know enough about Hakka to determine if it's authentic, but it works for me!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Carl W
Houston, Texas
“Yummy Indo Chinese Food”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was visiting some relatives nearby that insisted we go eat here, and I'm glad I listened to them! Everything we ordered here was great. My favorite was the Crispy Mushroom Manchurian. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Visited July 2012