“Disliked it enough to write a review”

Monte Carlo Inn - Brampton Suites
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Brampton
toronto
“Disliked it enough to write a review”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

I am not one to write reviews but I was so put off by my one night stay at this hotel that I am willing to warn others! Front desk staff were friendly but a cockroach crawled out of the air conditioner AND there was a long hair in the bath tub. I would not consider staying here again!

• Liked — It was an easy check-in.
  • Disliked — Cleanliness.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
3 Thank travel2216

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Windsor
Reviewed June 15, 2008

Just got back from a one night stay at this hotel. The hotel check in staff were friendly and did a good job. This was the best part of the stay. The rooms are in need of a makeover very old and dingy. The bathroom even has a notice saying that all items have been inspected and will be again after you leave and would you be responsible for anything missing. With the condition of the towels I have know idea why anyone would want one. I got back to the room after a family function around 10pm. I noticed that there was no tea bags in the room. I called the front desk and was informed this would be the resteraunt I was transferred and was told this was the front desk they then hung up. I called back to the front desk he advised that he did not have any he said he would check it out he also hung up. I called back 1/2 hour later to see what was going on. I was told by the lady at the front desk that they do not supply tea bags and if I had a complaint I could tale to the manager in the morning,. Only after going down to the front desk and again complaining did they walk the 20 ft to the resteraunt and get me 2 tea bags.

This is my first time booking a hotel room through Hotwire and with this experience I would not want to risk it again as you canh ot cancel or change hotels.

• Liked — leaving
  • Disliked — terrible customer service
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cloegirl

Travelers are raving about these Brampton hotels

Ottawa
Reviewed March 8, 2008

I arrived later than expected because of the timing of my flight and still got the room I requested.

Excellent value for money considering I booked a room with a jacuzzi tub that was aprox. 109.00 per night (stayed for the weekend), which was a huge saving when compared to the hotel across the street that offered the same type of room for a lot more money.

The food in the restaurant was OK...great seclection.

The staff is / was FANTASTIC, very friendly and knowledgable, from front desk staff to housekeeping....just lovely!!!

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled solo
1 Thank tardis76
London
Reviewed September 6, 2006

Expedia has mapped this hotel just perfect and I think they should sell this hotel more to create more satisfied customers.I stay a complete 3 nights in room 420 and I have to say the whole experience was brilliant.
The positive points:
1. Big rooms , Clean beds, Microwave, Coffee maker, big tv, cable
2. Free wireless internet 24/7
3. Thick walls. U cant hear the guy next door LOL!!!
4. Air conditioned
5. Great washrooms as well
6. Friendly staff especially Christina (cant remember the name) Extremely helpful staff always suggesting the best way around the city
I have to agree with the previous comments that this hotel is perfect for all families and especially corporates.
The hotel is closely located to all restaurants. My favourite restaurant Nandos is a 10 min walk and walmart is right across.
I would recommed this hotel to all kinds of travellers.
The guest staying here are family oriented people, the staff is very friendly, the restaurant owner (guy with the goatie) is extremely cheerful.
I will be definitely staying here again. I have added a few pictures. Take a look.

• Liked — The room size, air conditioning, free wireless, TRUE VALUE FOR MY MONEY C$80/NIGHT
  • Disliked — Lighting in the room and the reception desk appearance
  • Tips/Secrets — Its cheaper to book via expedia.
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled on business
4 Thank siddhimgupta
Perth, Australia
Reviewed August 13, 2006

I loved this hotel. It was so lovely and a lot of ambience. Even walking to the rooms was lovely. The people at the front desk helped us with any of our needs, including directions to various places and help with extra towels or pillows. The room was spotless and they boast a home away from home place which was spot on. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Liked — The overall clean fresh ambience of the hotel.
  • Disliked — Nothing, it was all great.
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
3 Thank Lioness64
Reviewed May 14, 2005

We stayed there one night, they were all booked so they offered us a king suite for $50.00 less. This hotel is brand new. Very clean and profetional.
I asked for two extra pillow and they send it right away.
Simply the best! fast service, clean, beautiful and a defenitely place to stay. You wont be disapointed! We are going back in June.

5 Thank soyargentina