“Very enjoyable”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 744 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Just minutes away from lively Bramptom attraction Bramalea City Centre, Moxie's is a kid-friendly late-night dining restaurant on major roadway Dixie Road and Queen Street East. Join us for a tasty burger, fresh seafood or Mediterranean pasta. Executive Chef Brandon Thordarson has added new scrumptious selections to our menu like crowd-favourite Sirloin with Prawn Lobster Butter and delicious Prawn Tempura Sushi Cone appetizers. Stop in for hearty brunch or family dinner. We serve mouth-watering breakfast options like the Breakfast Enchilada and Pancetta & Aged White Cheddar Benedict every weekend morning! In the mood for a drink? Enjoy a thirst-quenching White Peach Bellini or ice cold Gin & Tonic on the beautiful patio. We offer Daily Drink Specials and are within walking distance from the picturesque Norton Place Park.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

As it had been a few years since we had been to Brampton, we were recommended this chain by family. Very modern, spacious, comfortable & atmospheric. Staff good, would be very good but 'lost' our waitress for a time. Suspect smoking break! Food choice was great, good size portions & very tasty. Very good crab cakes & calamari to start & all main courses great. Both steak choices were cooked perfectly to order & were juicy & tasty. Drink choices good & reasonable. Specials very good. Overall great time had by all so much so that we went twice during our stay.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I went out for dinner with some friends and dined at Moxie's. To be honest we usually go to The Keg but decided to try something different. We went on a Friday night and it was busy. However we were seated fairly soon, the hostess was friendly and nice. Our waitress was really great, she offered suggestions for entrees and appetizers. The menu looked good. She checked on our table frequently and asked if we needed anything several times. My steak was cooked the way I like it and so was my husbands. Our friend ordered a main course salad and said it was delicious. The food was very good for everyone at our table. The decor was quite modern and we loved the washrooms,very clean. The only thing I would have to say is that the lighting kept changing from really dim to a little too bright but everything else was good!

1  Thank Chrissyrich
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Ordered a club sandwich at Moxies thinking since it was a bar and "GRILL" it would be roast turkey and not processed. WRONG! Complained to server and Manager came to offer free dessert. We told him we were not interested in anything free and that we complained because we were dissapointed with what we ordered. His comment was that he hoped that would not deter us from coming back. Really? Why would we go back to a bar & Grill that serves processed deli cuts. We might as well go to a corner cafe that serves sandwiches. Maybe we are just too picky.

Chelsea S, Manager at Moxie's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2015

Hey there,

My name is Chelsea and I am a manager at Moxies Grill & Bar - Bramalea. It looks like it's been a while since your latest review of us, or even your latest visit, but we've had a make over! Since 2012 we've changed lots on the menu, while keeping the favourites, have lots of new staff as well as new managment. Your requests have been heard and we switched from boring deli meats to real turkey meat for our club sandwich! It We'd love to make it up to you and meet you. Call the store at (905) 793-1633 and ask for me so I can set up a reservation for you, or just come on in!

Hopefully we'll see you soon,
Moxies Management Team.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Enjoyed a lunch at Moxies with a friend. Had the burger and fries, which was quite good. However the menu prices and are little higher. Overall very good restaurant. Was quite busy !

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Moxie's makes me want to move to Canada. Good food, well presented, in a stylish decor, by an attentive staff. And...a hostess and bar staff that rates as the best eye candy I've seen in the Great White North. Nice job, Moxie's. My business colleagues agree.

1  Thank Buckles2007