“Try it”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Mississauga
“Try it”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I found a review on line for this restaurant and decided to try it. It is in a little plaza on Kennedy Road in Brampton and it is a very small little location. From the outside, you might not go in, unless you read the reviews. Inside it is very small, clean, with a few tables and chairs. We were greeted immediately and welcomed, our server was helpful and attentive and the cook asked if we enjoyed our meal. The food is bbq - and there is a smoker on site. The smell of the food in the restaurant made your mouth water. We tried the smoked briskett and ribs - both very delicious. Fries were fresh cut and coleslaw was great and took the heat out of the bbq sauce.

A table next to us told us we had to try the mac and cheese with pulled pork and the corn bread - they raved about their choices. You can take out as well as eat in. I would definitely come back here again. The food was great and the people very nice.

• Visited January 2014

Brampton
“Much better than last time”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I was not impressed a few years ago. After all the good reviews I gave it another shot. I was impressed. The ribs were good, but the wings were awesome. The slaw was also great. This is now my wing place in Brampton. BBQ sauce is really good. The staff is very friendly and seem very happy for your business Thank you for making my second experience very good.

• Visited January 2014
London, Canada
“I could smell the food from the parking lot”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I travel quite a bit for my job. Everywhere I go, I try to find the best BBQ places, Most of my travel is in the US and I really struggle to find a good BBQ place in Canada. Well I found it!!!!

I could smell the food as soon as I parked my car. Inside, it is quite small but the owners are very friendly.

The brisket is one of the best I have ever had - true southern US style. They smoke the brisket for 14 hours, pork for 12 hours and the ribs for 6 or 7.

The brisket is so well seasoned and like true BBQ, you don't need the sauce. But in this case, the home made sauce was a worthy addition.

It is very apparent that this family run business they really pride themselves in what they do.

if you have never had true southern BBQ - this is a place to start.

Only disappointment were the hush puppies - really hard and greasy.

Very good price as well.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank dan459us
“Good but can be a lil bit pricey.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

After seeing the reviews, i got curious of what it tastes like. So my sister and i decided to hop in & ordered 1/2 rack of pork ribs. I must say that the taste is undeniably good.. But the menu can be a lil bit pricey. 1/2 rack of ribs ALONE for almost 17$? The portion is okay-ish.

Other than that, it was really good. And would go back in a heartbeat. I would suggest that they should have promos. :) hope so..

Toronto, Canada
“Whats all the fuss about???”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I am not sure what food all of these previous reviewers have eaten but the food I had was sub par at best. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich which came luke warm on a food basics plain bun un toasted. The bbq sauce was too sweet and right off the shelf. The fries were frozen out of a bag and not even worth mentioning. Either way based on the quality of food or lack there of I give this place two stars...Sorry

• Visited September 2013