“Best lasagna! It's because of the homemade sauce.”

Canelli's Italian Eatery
Ranked #15 of 714 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our Story In May of 2000, the original owners of Brampton's first pizza and pasta houses opened Canelli's Italian Eatery. The Brampton landmark, Queen's Pizzeria, was known for serving traditional Italian recipes, quality ingredients and hosting service. Queen's is now a nameplate in Brampton's history and remembered by many. Canelli's has filled the hearts of people looking for quality, homestyle Italian food. Our menu hosts a variety of antipasti, classic pasta dishes, homemade pizzas, seafood, grilled meat and fresh dessert. We pair traditional classics with an extensive beer and wine list, for a perfectly balanced meal. Our pizza dough, sauces, dressings and selection of desserts are made in-house staying true to the classic recipes that founded Queen's Pizzeria. Ask around and many residents of Brampton will remember the Volkswagen Beatles that zipped around town delivering piping hot dinner. Knowing that people still appreciate traditional, quality food, Canelli's offers classics with a fresh face.
“Best lasagna! It's because of the homemade sauce.”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a terrific dinner here. My husband often orders lasagna and says Canelli's is the best lasagna he's ever had. I had the spaghetti bolognese, which was also great.
The key is their delicious homemade sauce, which is in both the spaghetti and the lasagna.
Prices are reasonable, and service was excellent. My only small quibble is that they don't offer feshly grated parmesan, just a bottle of prepared parmesan that is difficult to shake. But that's a small point.
I highly recommend.

Visited July 2014

St Ives UK
“Went twice”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Both the food and service were great. Liked the squirrel beer that was on tap. Made a change from the usual lager.

Visited July 2014
“Great food”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Food is around 8.5 out of 10 , great service and atmosphere. Good atmosphere and really flexible with customisation.

• Visited July 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Little Italian Gem”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I can't believe I have never noticed this place before! But after a walk near my home and passing on Giggling Tomatoes (another story), we happend upon this place. For some reason, I always thought it was an ice cream parlour and never went in. But it's not! It's a lively little Italian style bistro with some pretty entertaining and friendly staff to boot. We ordered the Spaghetti Bolognese which had I hint of something divine and when I correctly guess cinnamon, the waiter genuinely seemed surprised. Took the pasta to another level! Ordered the proscuitto wrapped shrimp on a bed of lettuce and that was tasty as well but a little pricey for the offering. I found some things a little pricey for Brampton but not ridiculously so. Pizza was perfectly cooked and the micro beer suggested was brill. The food is more that ok here but it's really a great spot to just relax and it won't have you completely breaking the bank to dine out.

• Visited May 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love going here for some great Italian food. Service is always fast, food is always hot and delicious. I would highly recommend this place for a night out - excellent prices as well. Never disappoints!

Visited December 2013