“Food is average but service is awful”

Radica's Hot And Spicy
Ranked #212 of 717 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Caribbean
Neighborhood: Downtown Brampton
Neighborhood: Downtown Brampton
Brampton, Canada
“Food is average but service is awful”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I have been here on more than one occasion and each time the service is awful. Slow and rude. Too bad because the food is pretty good.

2 Thank CherylfromBrampton

Toronto
“This place was disgusting!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I saw the man put his finger in my food. He was also very rude to me, and was a racist towards my friend. Never coming back! Hope this place closes down. They don't deserve anyone's business.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Cheryl R
Brampton, Canada
“Could have been better.”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I'm a trini, and I am disappointed. This place does not represent food from trinidad...it represents filth you'd serve people who don't know any better, who want try west indian food at its worst. It is a definite embarrassment to the west indian cuisine.

From the restaurants I've been before, this one has to be one of the rudest experiences I have ever encountered. It isn't nice to ignore your customers, or to be so dismissive.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank bren d
“Wack service”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This place has really bad service. Why would you question your customers on what they want. Stop it! Food was average. I've had better.

2 Thank kitmittt
Toronto
“Radica;s Hot & Spicy def. worth the Dollars”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Went there after reading review on here. and I must say, this is how a roti shop should be.. The inside was gorgeous compared to other roti shop which are normally run down and dirty, with old furniture. Who ever decorated, did a good job here. Nothing expensive but clean and nicely done. The food was amazing and cheap. Went on a Wednesday for the special and was blown away by the 3$ spent. I got a shrimp and a boneless snack roti for 3$. Really was amazing. I came back a couple times since then, bringing more and more and newer people to my find. I guess it'll just keep growing from here on. Btw lunch time is BZ. but worth a little 10 min. wait.

• Visited March 2012