Hilton Garden Inn Toronto / Brampton
$78
$69
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Brampton(Brampton)(Great Value!)
$72
$103
Travelocity
$67
Motel 6
Courtyard Toronto Brampton(Brampton)(Great Value!)
$83
Priceline
  • Fitness center
All reviewsconvention centergreat hotelhotel restaurantinternational centreclose to the airportbusiness tripup to datepearson airportrecommend this hotelrooms were very cleanmini fridge and microwaveconvenient locationpleasant stayminute driveexcellent stayfree parkingfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I booked this hotel last minute due to the weather. Upon arriving the friendly staff checked me in fast. They gave me a discount on my room because I was attending the CAAMP event the following day at the convention centre. Which is conveniently located in the same parking lot only steps away. I stayed in room 222 with a King size bed. The cleanliness standards where outstanding. The feather duvet and pillows made it that much more comfortable. Needless to say I had a wonderful sleep. I also had dinner in the restaurant below. There was a good selection of food and I got the Linguini Al Funghi, which was delicious followed by a cheesecake to die for.
The check out was even more convenient as they drop your bill/receipt off under your door and you can leave the key in the room. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a clean, high quality, luxurious hotel for a price.

Room Tip: The room I stayed 222, did not have the best view as it overlooked an air conditioned unit. But I didnt care about this view for this trip since I was on business and just needed a place to sleep.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I were visiting family and friends in Toronto and booked this hotel after reading a lot of positive reviews from Trip Advisor. Now, i'm usually not one to submit reviews but after staying at this hotel, i felt an obligation to do so. This property far exceeded my expectations. The lobby was exceptionally welcoming and the room was very clean. I travel a lot on business and I'm usually very particular about the cleanliness of the bathrooms, beddings, chest drawers, even shower heads. This hotel i have to say was flawless in all. I also need to mention that it's a pretty new hotel but my hope is that they continue to maintain it.

We do plan on staying at this hotel again if we're ever in the area visiting. We also highly recommend it to anyone looking for a clean and beautiful hotel with friendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Excellent, everything perfect, we love it, My family wants to go back, excellent customer service, very clean room and comfortable, breakfast and dinner was outstanding and the restaurant staff was were pleasant and friendly. The hotel decor was modern and different from the rest of the Hilton Garden Inn I have stayed in the past. From the moment we arrived at the hotel the staff made us feel welcome.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Miller V
Reviewed February 17, 2013

- - excellent staf
0 Breakfast experience was outstanding.
- Restaurant prices-very reasonable
- Lots of Free parking space.
- Excellent location..right on Steeles and Airport road.
- wonderful meeting facilities
_Price is right.

Room Tip: Walls a a bit thin..if you have a young couple next to you...request to have room changed.
1  Thank Jimmy G
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Have stayed here twice in last two months. Its brand new and staff is the best I have ever seen. will definately be staying here for all my business trips. the price is great too. Thanks Melissa for personally handling my bookings and making sure that my stay is comfortable your professionalisim and service reflects well on this hotel.

Room Tip: every room in this hotel is awsome
2  Thank pokie830