“Not very good.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Wild Water Kingdom

Wild Water Kingdom
Ranked #6 of 46 things to do in Brampton
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild Water Kingdom is located in Brampton, Ontario. Opened in 1986, the 100-acre (0.40 km2) park is located next to the Clairville Reservoir, Clairville Conservation Area and the Humber River (Ontario). The park has a variety of attractions, including water slides, a wave pool, lazy rivers and a variety of kids' pools. As well, non-swimming activities such as Face Drop and a climbing wall are available. The park is also home to a number of bars and food vendors. Rides at Wild Water Kingdom include Midnight Express, The Abyss, Nightrider, Cyclone, Devil's Drop, White Lightning, and the Cliff. Wild Water Kingdom's land encompasses several acres around the water attractions, which includes picnic areas.
Oakville, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Not very good.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2010

I went with the family in June of 2009 and was expecting to have a good day. Sorry to say I was wrong. It all started off by paying $8 for parking. I'm glad we came with our bathing suits on, because all the washrooms were filthy with mus EVERYWHERE. My first slide was the Demon's Drop. I went down into the pool off the slide, only to find out that the 6-8 ft. drop gave me a nose bleed. I don't even get chronic nose bleeds. The highlight was the Caribbean Cove, with the nice waterfall. The sad thing is, my favorite water parks are indoors and in Niagara.

1 Thank AMoodieSwede

Jakarta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun day for the Kids”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2009

So it's taken me a while since I have been back to actually write a review about Wild water kingdom....anyways I get there and it wasn't that warm of a day to begin with..however my family and I made the best of it...rides were easy to get on and we had a blast in the wave pool..water was chilly but when it isn't that warm outside its going to be chilly anyways..prices on food were fairly reasonable and we ended up getting a pizza and some juice..the staff was fairly accomadating nothing special but kind enough and the overall day was good...the kids had a great time and I guess that's all that matters!

1 Thank Indoman69
here
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“garbage”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2009

rude staff, dirty, they only had half the park open on the day we went with no advertising saying so. very boring not much to do considering everything was broken down and not taken care of. worst water park ive ever been to.

1 Thank yello21
WildWaterKingdom, Marketing and Promotions Director at Wild Water Kingdom, responded to this review, November 25, 2009
In response to your review of Wild Water Kingdom on September 28 2008, we would like to apologize for the negative experience you had with us. We have made extensive improvements in regards to our staff hiring and also in the cleanliness of the water park over all. We fully intend on making more improvements as we ramp up for the new season and we are very excited about our product.

Water Water Kingdom will continue to make substantial improvements to our water features and park for the safety and fun of our clients.

Feel free to contact me at the park to discuss any concerns you have.

wtarraran@wildwaterkingdom.com
416 369-0123 x 212
mississauga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dirty and over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2009

The place needs a face lift almost as much as it needs a bottle of bleach. In the end I expect it will be bulldozed to make way for condos, or a proper water park. In the meantime they're busy nickle-and-diming patrons with extra fees for water toys, parking, cold nasty pizza and other alleged food-stuffs. The staff, with the exception of the actual lifeguards, were useless to the point of being rude. The water slides are dated. If you've been to one or two in Niagara you'll yawn by comparison (to be fair, there is one slide at WWK with a respectable drop). In conclusion, eat before you come, wear shoes if you dare enter the washrooms, expect the wave pool and slides to be cold, plan for one or more of your party to have an upset stomach, and also to have as nice a time as possible, which is not much. Or keep your $150 and go somewhere else.

6 Thank frism
WildWaterKingdom, Marketing & promotions director at Wild Water Kingdom, responded to this review, November 25, 2009
In response to your review of Wild Water Kingdom from September 4 2008, we would like to apologize for the negative experience you had with us at the park. We do believe that we have made considerable amounts of improvements over the year and we will continue to do so to make your experience here one of a kind. In our water park we are confident that we have no less then any other water park around. 16 water slides, children playground, Batting cages, 2 mini golf courses, bumper boats, rock climbing wall and our Caribbean cove where you can relax by the pool which are all included in your entrance price.

We have no less then 120 certified life guards which make up the bulk of our staff on a daily basis and we have made considerable amounts of improvements in the areas of cleaning and maintenance. Our prices are competitive with any other theme park if not lower, we do suggest that families that have a budget must make prior arrangements with food which we have beautiful picnic areas where they can eat.

We understand the importance of customer appreciation and we do believe that our improvements will go along way in the upcoming season.

Feel free to contact me with any concerns you may have with the Park

wtarraran@wildwaterekingdom.com

416 369- 0123 x 212
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Broken Windshield with a Golf Ball from the Park!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2009

Very dissapointed about this park. Do NOT recommend it to anyone!! My family and I went there on Aug 16, 2009 and at the end of the day when we got to the car, we found out that the front windshield was broken with a Orange Pizza Pizza Golf Ball. I went to the office and complained about it and they just filled an incident report. They don't want to pay the damage of my car.
After a week and a half of calling, leaving voice messages and e-mails to the Senior Manager, I got a call from a Lady who offer me free passes to the park. Are you joking me? Are you punishing me more? or You want my car damage again? After a bad experience I will never go back to this water park, and would never ever recommend to anyone!!!
I was inside the park in the mini golf area, and no one was attending the play area. The balls were in a basket and the clubs were on the floor, pretty much you can take any golf balls and hit them as in a golf range??
I must say that you pay $8 for a dusty gravel parking lot; pay for the rent of the tubes; some slides weren't working; batting cage weren't working; only one bumper boat was working (your kid got to bump her or himself); pay for a rusty small locker rent if you want; and last but not least, forced to buy food and drink inside because you are not allowed to bring food.
Do not go there, you will loose your money, time and will have a bad experience...

6 Thank acha09