Comfort Inn
$101
$78
$69
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Brampton(Brampton)(Great Value!)
$72
$110
$103
$67
Motel 6
Courtyard Toronto Brampton(Brampton)(Great Value!)
$83
$70
All reviewsfront deskpatio doorsnewly renovated roomsgreat night sleepno elevatorhot breakfastgo the extra milerecommend this hotelconvenient locationyogurtfree breakfasttim hortonsmicrowaverateshairdryerhighwaycanada
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2013

After being displaced by the floods recently I was looking forward to spending 3 days at the Comfort Inn. I've stayed at several over the last few months and even got engaged in one so I had a reasonable expectation of what to expect......WRONG. This place was like nothing I have ever seen before. The headboard had fallen off the wall the carpet was dirty. There was a cigarette burn in the comforter and the room smelled really bad. We checked out after less then an hour. The place is going through a major renovation but they just should have sut it down to do it. When we were checking out the clerk who checked us in for 3 days asked if there was something wrong. I outlined my concerns and his reply was well it's a smoking room it will smell. I said yes it will buy it's not supposed to smell like urine. Stay clear until at least the reno's are done then maybe....if the "lady of the night" in the parking lot with the room on the first floor has moved on.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandy D, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

We have recently taken over this property and understand that many changes need to be made. I felt horrible hearing about the horrific stay you experienced, and would like to assure you that we have addressed all the issues that you mentioned.

We are currently under renovations, which include both room and entire property lifts. It is sad to say that the previous management / owners had no care for the property and as such we have entered in a slight state of a mess.
We assure we are working hard and diligently to make our property up to Choice standards.

I do appreciate you taking the time to voice your opinion as it is through feedback such as yours that enables us to better understand the changes that need to be made.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

we stay in comfort inns 5 months of the year from coast to coast never seen a comfort inn in such bad shape. had to change rooms because one they gave us smelled like pet urine and the next one wasn't much better had to ask for sheet to put down on couch it was so dirty. we will not stay here until they change management

Room Tip: there is none
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I never read nor write reviews but just had to check out and the write something about this disaster. Stayed in a second floor room in the front arm of the building. I literally had to lay kleenex in various spots on the carpet because I got tired of stepping in something permanently sticky. Not wet, just sticky. Finally decided to wear sandals whenever walking around the room. And the smell....it was like a cross between musty and extreme body odor. You didn't notice it after being in the room for a half hour or so but it hit you like a ton of bricks when you first walked in. The microwave door....the outer door glass was smashed. There is no doubt that this is the worst Comfort in I've ever stayed in and I am amazed that the chain doesn't intervene and strip them of their brand. Renovations kind of....sort of...appear to be underway but in the two weeks (for company related reasons I was forced to stay at this hotel) I was there the lobby was in a full on shambles of drywall etc and nothing changed. You'd think there would be some sort of urgency to get the place looking decent, but apparently not. After a week I managed to get a room on the first floor that wasn't nearly as bad, but cmon....whoever manages a hotel and still rents out a room as bad my first room should be fired. I've never stayed in a room that disgusting....even in Mexico etc. Anyone who was put in rooms as bad as they still seem to rent out but should be condemned would never ever stay in the hotel again. That's just bad business.

Room Tip: First floor seemed better than the second, but that's like saying drinking urine isn't as bad as eating excrement
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank genericname_71

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Yikes. We have stayed here before because it has a pet allowance but this last experience was brutal.

Fake eyelash from someone in the bed. How can the housekeeping crew miss this???

Hairs in the tub, and no remote in the room for the tv.

Sorry comfort inn. Time to find a new pet friendly hotel for me.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank tuptup

I'm concerned about the housekeeping issue you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. Please accept my sincere apology and I agree with you, there should be no exceptions to the way service should be provided no matter how busy we are. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed the associate in charge, and the appropriate action has been taken. Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I went at the hotel in 2010 and it was a very pleasant stay there, the staff was very very helpful and supporting. The Hotel has good connectivity to the city center and you will find lot of good restaurants near by (just walking distance). The rooms are good and neatly maintained.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to respond! We strive to achieve the highest levels of guest service daily. It is very rewarding and motivating to our staff to be recognized for their efforts. We publish all reviews so our staff can hear the voices of our guests. Thank you again for taking the time to write!