“Satisfied guest” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Brampton
Coldstream, Canada
“Satisfied guest”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have always been satisfied where ever I have had occasion to use the Best Western Plus service, The Brampton facility was no exception. I would not hesitate to recommend this facility to my business friends. My one disappointment is the lack of healthy choices available at the breakfast. I have found this to be true of all hotels that offer complimentary breakfasts.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Fernie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

This hotel is good value for a business traveller looking for a good place to stay. It is not a fancy, 5 star hotel with all the bells and whistles, but you are not paying for them. It is clean and well run. I have stayed here twice a year for a number of years and that says it all except that I expect to be back twice next year.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Robert S
Putrajaya, Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

The hotel is located close to the highway. The check in was quick and we managed to get the lady to change our designated room to the one at the ground floor. The journey through the narrow hallway seems to be like a roller coaster ride. I do not know whether it is designed that way or some structural decay. Breakfast in the next morning was better than the one served in Comfort Inn, more choices served. This hotel is good for one night stay only, no more than that.

Room Tip: If possible, try to get a room at the ground floor
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Peterborough
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel. The long, long hallway was like a roller coaster. The room needs some work as there were several places on the walls that were damaged and the door to the outdoors had cold air blowing around it. The hallways were noisy until about 1 am. with doors slamming and people talking.
Our major complaint is that there was a $100.00 hold put on our credit card in addition to our room rate. This was not noted on the website and also was not explained by the desk clerk until we questioned why the rate was so much higher than we had reserved. We were told it was "company policy". We really object to the way it is just put on the reservation document without explanation until we ask.
Will we stay there again? Highly unlikely!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed at the hotel on October 19, 2013. The room was satisfactory. We liked that it was on the mail floor and had a door directly outside. The door had a deadbolt so security was not an issue. The complimentary breakfast was very good. I enjoyed our one night stay ad plan on booking to stay here on my upcoming stays in Brampton.

Room Tip: Select the first floor if you want to get outside quickly or have lots of luggage.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Frankford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

This BW is top quality everytime we are there. Clean, spacious, quiet rooms. Excellent, caring staff. Great location whether you are staying for business or pleasure. From the time you arrive until you leave you will be pleased with your experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel 3 times during last year. Every long weekend we decided to spend in this place, just two of us. Rooms are clean, beds are comfy, staff is very helpful, breakfast is huge and fresh. Today I made one more reservation through Travelocity. I made a mistake and booked our stay not on a date I wanted. I called Travelocity millions of time, but they weren't moving. Why? They had a non refundable reservation and they didn't care. I called the hotel, and manager (I guess it was a manager, his name was Ahmed), told me, that he would change the date, even it was late. I'm so delighted!!! Thank you so much, Ahmed! I'm suggesting to all my friends to stay there!!! It is great, when people are responsive and caring to there customers.

Lala

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Delighted117
BWBrampton, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Brampton, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for this encouraging feedback. We are always looking forward to serve our guest the best up to your expectations. I do request you please let me know when you arrive so I can thank you once again. I am printing your feedback and puting on the front desk board to motivate them. I am very happy that you have recognized our friendly service with in our capacity.
Once again our team would like to thank you and looking forward to welcome you.
Have a great evening.