“New Thin Crust Pizzas are worth a try”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #87 of 887 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We have over 100 menu items including our gourmet pizzas made with our signature hand pressed dough! Join us in our Sports Lounge or our Family Dining area
Reviewed April 29, 2018

We arrived just before 5 pm on a Thursday and had most of the restaurant to ourselves. Our Server Erin was quick to make some great food suggestions. The thin crust pizza was a great selection. We started off with a salad that the two of us shared. The salad was fersh, had beets and lots of cheese. We requested salad dressing on the side and managed to eat it with just the right amount. I had a glass of Wolfblass Shizaz and it was good, but a little on the sweet side for my liking. Service was fast and we ate like we hadnt eaten in days, What a great main course. We are aleady planning a return visit.

Date of visit: April 2018
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Hi, Stephen! Thank you so much for visiting! We are glad to see that you enjoyed your visit! We hope the next time you come we can provide you with a 5 star experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Every thing was excellent. The food, the service, the atmosphere and the cost. My group is a non profit group and was given a good discount. A huge discount to Boston pizza for the discount.

Date of visit: March 2018
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Hi, Brenda! Thanks for the 5 stars! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from Boston Pizza on queen street brampton. Very dissappointed with the service. Manager Jackie accusing us of lying. Charging food which was not edible. Rolling eyes on us. Went there with my 2 kids. Why do people hire Managers like her. Its a recipe for diaaster. Never will go to any Boston Pizza now. We were regulars. Too bad for them not anymore

Date of visit: March 2018
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Shweta, sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your recent experience. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so we can try to make it right. Thank you!

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

It's been awhile since our family went out for dinner and I thought I'd treat them since it was Family Day and all.
Well silly me, I wasn't the only one with that idea. The place was packed. However. I found a booth at the bar so we were able to get seated right away. The NBA All Stars game was going on so we were watching that plus I believe there was a hockey game and the Olympics on too.
The fellows behind us started using a few "f" bombs. My eldest was plugging his ears. So I quickly asked to get moved to the dining room. After our appetizer came we were able to get moved. Holy salt lick. We got their spinach dip, which was great but the baked pita was full of salt. We asked our new server if we could get the pita without the sale she said she'd have to charge us but she could just bring some chips instead. We agreed for that option since there was not a lot of the dip left.
My eldest got the chicken quesadillas and the other got a cheese pizza. My husband and I got their jambalaya. Minus the sausage. Omg it was so yummy and so much. We didn't finish our jambalaya. I saw the next table got a fancy drink and I had to order it. It was yummy. A peach something. The bartender was not light on the alcohol. Lol. Regardless it was a great night. I love this place and I would recommend it to any family. Our server Raj M was awesome.

Date of visit: February 2018
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Hi, Shelly! Thanks for the 5 stars, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

Not bad Pizza by any standard. Ingredients are fresh and your choice of crust and toppings, all at a price of course. I give it a middle of the road rating for the food, but I find it a bit pricey for what it is.

Date of visit: February 2018
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Thank you for your recent review. Your feedback is important to us and we’d like to learn more on how we can improve. Please share the details at: https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html. Thank you!