“Best shawarma I've ever had”
Review of Osmow's

Osmow's
Ranked #190 of 750 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Egyptian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I tried this place out based on all the reviews saying how good the shawarma is. And I have to be honest, the reviews weren't lying, That was by far the best one I've ever had, along with decent prices and a friendly staff it was the best choice I made all day to go in and order. I just wish I lived a closer so I can eat there more often.

2  Thank Mike L

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have been a fan of Osmow's since their Streetsville location opened. I was thrilled to find out this location opened up right next to where I work. I wasn’t sure if it could live up to the Streetsville location. I was not disappointed.

The shwarmas are consistently excellent. The turnips and other vegetables used are fresh, the sauces are delicious, and it seems like a good part of the prep is done on site. The meat is bursting with flavour and they always use just the right amount of sauce. The sauces are delicious and authentic and don't overpower the meat. I have never been disappointed, although I wish they would put more chicken in their pitas.

The Bramalea location is much quieter than the Streetsville location. The location is also bigger and more comfortable to sit in. As such, you can sit down and enjoy your meal in a quiet and clean restaurant. Unlike the Streetsville location, you don't have to wait more than 10 minutes for your food. If you like shawarma, you will not be disappointed.

4  Thank J-P T
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Another try based on other reviews. Arriving late, the owner cooked up a meal for me including a chicken shawarma, rice and salad. The shawarma was excellent and the sauce applied had just the right kick to it. The rice with sauce applied was unique and delicious. I took the salad back to the hotel and found it to be good but not much flavor. Combine the good food and the accommodating, polite service and I will make a return on my next trip.

3  Thank Gary C
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This place is awesome the food was great so was the staff! I like the fact that it was tidy and the service was speedy! everyone needs to give this place a try!!!

2  Thank Jen T
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I've been a long fan of shawarma and have found the best place to get it. I've been a regular customer at Osmow's Brampton location for a few years now and have yet to find another Shawarma place that is even close.

The service, the taste, and environment is amazing. Overall amazing experience, weather it be chicken shawarma or chicken on the rocks, perfect place to go for Shawarma fans.

Keep it up Osmow's!!