“Excellent tasting, inexpensive, filling plate lunches.”
Review of Osmow's

Osmow's
Ranked #178 of 714 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Fast Food, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Egyptian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Brampton, Canada
“Excellent tasting, inexpensive, filling plate lunches.”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I eat at Osmow's regularly. Shwarmas are good, plate lunch specials are very tasty. You can get a full meal for under $10.00. Thursdays and Fridays you may have to line up but the service is fast and efficient.

• Visited March 2012
4 Thank iantc

toronto
“Every week sometimes more than once!!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I been in both locations Streetville and Lakeshore, and both are great, same service always great, price as far than decent for the quality that you get, actually I’m prefer the lakeshore location because is less crowed and more clean, the prices are great for $5 you get a really good shawarma and if you really are hungry go for the super is going to cost 3 more bucks but that’s huge and wonderful, Always the ingredients are fresh, the taste of the Shawarmas are amazing they never fail, the best is that you can choose the ingredients that you want inside, also .. Try the guava or mango juice from Egypt is really something to taste. For the streetville location ill recommend to call in advance and set up your order to pick up.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank jssossa
Mississauga, Canada
“GREAT”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Usually I visit the Mississauga location of this restaurant, but as I was in the area I ran into the other location. From when I walked in I could tell that this location was already cleaner than the Mississauga location and the people were also more friendly. I found it sort of cool that my Shawarma was made my Osmow himself. But the taste of the Shawarmas are amazing they never fail, and I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a Shawarma.

• Visited February 2012
4 Thank t4l92
Toronto
“Osmow's IS shawarma!”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

This little gem located in a street corner in "downtown" Streetsville is a neighborhood gem. We have been there about a dozen times and they have yet to disappoint with their renderings of chicken shawarma. A "regular" sized one costs about $5 while a "super" sized will set you about $8 (taxes included).

Judging from the crowds from the time they open until closing time, we are not the only ones who like their food.

Efficient, clean and most of all, consistent.

Good food, good price, good atmosphere. What more can I ask for? Except maybe an Osmow's right next door to where i live? No, wait, while my taste buds and stomach would love that, my heart and weight probably would not.

Osmow's is shawarma.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank udomeidouwedo
Brampton, Canada
“Best Shawarma Evah!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Okay, here's the thing: here in the GTA, there's a shawarma joint on every other street corner. Among that crowd Osmow's is by far the very best! We first heard about them from a coworker of Middle Eastern descent who directed us to the Streetsville location. A long wait in line on a hot, July day was completely worth the trouble. We soon made Osmow's a regular stop. How happy were we, when we moved to Brampton, to find their 2nd location, tucked discretely in a corner across from the Chrysler plant. As another reviewer suggested, you may want to schedule your visit at a time other than lunch hour, but even if you do find yourself waiting a bit, trust me, it's well worth it! Mostly the Brampton location is not busy though so don't be put off.
Work your way through the menu if you like. For me, I can't get past the Shawarma.
Customer service is tip-top and both locations are spotlessly clean, even as busy as they may be.

• Visited December 2011