“Overall great experience.”

Antica Osteria Italian Eatery Limited
Reserve with OpenTable
Antica Osteria Italian Eatery Limited is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 717 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Caledon, Canada
“Overall great experience.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went for first time and must say the food was exceptional ! Atmosphere, beautiful and intimate. Staff and servers were very courteous and attentive.Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013

Brampton, Canada
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was my first visit to this quaint little italian restaurant. It was for a family event of approx. 20 people. We all found the food to be good. The gnocci with red sauce was a little salty, but still good. The veal chop was very good. I heard the chicken supreme entre was very good as well. My sister who booked the family event commented that it is a class above Osso Bucco. I don't know what the price of the meal was so I can't comment on the value, but I will definitely return for another visit.

• Visited June 2013
Brampton, Canada
“very good food but very slow service”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

first experience May 31, 13 and were looking to find a regular spot since Portebellos closed. started great and we were VERY optimistic. lovely clean and efficient service. terrific food as starters then the restaurant started to fill up and the service went out of the window. we waited and waited for service. so disappointed as they were off to a terrific start. the waiter was run off his feet so likely they have a shortage of waiters. waited so long for our speciality coffees and dessert then dessert served not all at once.
tables too close together and clearly could not handle the number of guests in the restaurant. water glass sat empty for long long periods of time.
will likely try it again, but service is so important to us.

• Visited May 2013
Liege, Belgium
“The best meal I've had in 6 months”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was brought here by someone who appreciates good food, and was not disappointed. The salads are unbelievably fresh and in each component of them you can taste quality. The pastas are cooked perfectly al-dente, the fish is fresh and nicely seasoned, and the desserts match what I've had in Rome and Milan.

• Visited May 2013
New Brunswick, Canada
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We just ate here to celebrate my birthday. The place is warm and inviting. Staff is very friendly. The food is plentiful and fresh. It came out quickly. Our party had ordered caprese salad, shrimp with avocado and brandy mayonnaise, grilled calamari and mains were rigatoni di giorno, veal Marsala, veal pizzaiola and steak. All were delicious and fresh. Made to order. The rigatoni comes out to the table and the server brings a cart with an entire, partially hollowed out grana padano wheel. The hot pasta then gets tossed into the wheel of cheese and mixed, as the parm gets scraped and mixed into the pasta in the process. So cool and original. For dessert we had delicious tiramisu. What an amazing meal. Oh I forgot to mention they played happy birthday and brought my tiramisu with a candle. That was a nice touch :)