“Good Family Place”

Dining options: Reservations
Belleville, Canada
“Good Family Place”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Nice place to bring your family. Something for everyone.

Visited May 2012

London, Canada
“Our regular hang out!!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We frequent this place often, so much so that they know us by our names. We have been going there for breakfast for many months now and the food is great. I always order the french toast with bacon because it is that good : ) When I find something good, I stick with it. My husband is always happy with his order (he enjoys variety). Staff is extremely attentive, engaging and friendly and the washrooms are clean (bonus). It's more than I ever expected from this place. We have tried other places in Belleville BUT nothing compares. GOOD JOB!!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank whatsthefrequency
Ontario
“My favorite restaurant in Belleville”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

This family run eatery serves home cooked meals at reasonable prices. I usually order their authentic Greek food(the very pleasant but humble owners are from Cyprus) or delicious Italian food. Most dishes that go by me are Canadian type food.
My favorite is Chicken Souvlaki with lemon roast potatoes or chicken parm. with spaghetti. the meals also include soup or salad. Their Tomato macaroni soup is very tasty.
When I am in town this is my favorite place to eat. There are many other fancier places with fancier menu's in town but the food is second rate compared to Quinte Rest.

• Visited March 2012