“Belleville McDonalds: The Epitome of Customer Satisfaction”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #104 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Once again, McDonald's is at its best.

If you are planning on visiting Belleville in the future I would very much implore you to stop at this McDonalds as it's one of my favourite places to sit down and contemplate on my life, my dreams, my goals, and my love life. Firstly, I'd like to say what a pleasure the staff are. Even before I enter the restaurant, I am already encompassed by feelings of warmth and nostalgia as I'm saluted by the handsome sculpture of Ronald McDonald standing outside the restaurant.

As I enter, all eyes are on me. The staff stop what they are doing and come out to greet me and sometimes they will offer me a shake or put a large fries in my right hand. Usually I give them hugs and kisses before I go take my order. This is all normal you see, because we are like family at the Belleville McDonalds.

Furthermore, I would like to add my recommendations for the food. My personal favourite meal is the Dbl Qtr Pounder Burger Meal. What makes this burger special is its ability to be savoury and sweet while still maintaining respectable borders according to size. It is brevity in its simplest form. The Chicken McNuggets are always a delight to consume. What I like most about this option is my choice to choose whether I want 6 pieces or 10 pieces. I have yet to experience a more liberating experience in my life. The final recommendation I would like to make is the Strawberry Orange Mango Smoothie. Yes, you read correctly there are 3 DIFFERENT FRUITS IN THIS BEVERAGE ALL FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. I think we all know how hard a triple-fruit shake is to come by these days but McDonalds has blown this one out of the water. I am severely impressed by the texture and density of this shake and every time it enters my stomach I giggle with delight.

The drive-thru is always a pleasant experience. I have never once had to raise my voice to get my order understood. Even my father, who speaks in a foreign dialect, is able to be responded with clarity and respect. The Belleville McDonalds will also deliver all my food items without omitting any which is a problem our generation has unfortunately had to face as many other fast food chains (not to name any names but Burger King is guilty of this) are cheating us out of our food. The integrity of the drive-thru is sacred and not to be trifled with.

Lastly, I would like to reflect on the architecture of the building. The restaurant has been renovated to have a newer, classier feel and on all my visits I have stopped to marvel at the rising columns and wooden benches that bring character to this establishment. The chairs and furnishings are also very comfortable to sit in and sometimes I like to stretch my body out over some of the tables so I can feel the polished plastic against my beating heart. In this way, me and the restaurant are as one.

I can not give anymore further approbation for this restaurant as it only brings tears to my eyes thinking of it. Hopefully, as a reader you have gained something from this panegyric about what this establishment truly represents and how it plays a large part in the lives of its customers. If you end up going here, I guarantee that you will leave immensely satisfied. I now conclude with a quote that best summarizes my feelings towards the Belleville McDonalds: "ba da ba ba ba - I'm lovin' it."

9  Thank SuperPhil200

Reviewed April 21, 2013

If one needs a fast food fix then McDonalds is the best. The food is great - especially the fries (never change the fries!!).

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stopped because most everything else was closed and tired from driving after long road trip. Not busy, food was barely warm.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was pleased to see one of the newly refurbished McD's. Neutral colours, and various types of seating. I tried a McBistro Swiss Mushroom Melt, for the first time, and enjoyed it. My family enjoyed their usual fare. Restaurant looked clean!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

N. Front Street Location. Always, fast, friendly. Great place for the kids. Never have been a big fan of the food but that is just me. Fun place to go.