“Amazing”

Ranked #3 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Linguine's Italian Restaurant has been serving the Belleville & Quinte area for over 25 years, With the help of committed & loyal staff, Linguine's has won Readers Choice Awards for favorite Italian Restaurant, and have sponsored the City of Belleville and numerous Civic Organizations.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food is always amazing and the staff outstanding. My favorite place to celebrate special occasions.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I ate here one evening based on the reviews here on Tripadvisor. I wish we had saved our $100 and ate elsewhere.

We ordered bruschetta and asked to have it with Parmesan cheese instead of the Feta. It showed up with Feta cheese. We sent it back and waited for the new one to come and when it did it was cold! Since when is bruschetta served cold??

My main came with burned potatoes, inedible. My husband wasn't a fan of his lasagna.

The Tiramisu was okay, if that. We have definitely had much better.

It's up to you of course if you want to try this restaurant, but we won't be eating there again.

1  Thank figi28
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Normally I don't review when there are already many reviews from others, but I will do so when I disagree with a recent review. We had not been to Linguine's for some time and decided to revisit for lunch. I found the review from TippyCanada uncharacteristic of our past experience so put it down to 'every restaurant occasionally has a bad night', or perhaps it was due to the massive ice storm that blanketed our area and forced many businesses to close or at least cut back on what they could offer. I suspect the ice storm was the culprit here. Regardless, our lunch Jan. 3rd was absolutely first-class in all respects and more than lived up to previous visits, so am convinced TippyCanada's experience is the rare exception to what one can expect here.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

knowledge & Experience: 4 Adults, well travelled in the world for job and enjoyment

Situation: Linguine lost our reservation, three menus for four people, were given a couple of rolls and told that this was usually an extra charge but we would get them for free tonight, cutlery was dirty, service was extremely poor, 15 minutes before taking order, and 2 hours! before getting served. My selection was cold but at this point I ate it not sure why! The waiter occassionally came around and said the meal would be 3-5 minutes, well two hours later we got dinner. There was never an offer of dessert or even a discount on the meal. If this is an indication of the #2 restaurant in Belleville then what an embarrassment to the rest of the eateries in this great city.

Concerns: I am honest with reports and this is very upsetting to write this review but hopefully the owner of this establishment will look into the service and find out why this occurred.

2  Thank TippyCanada
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

We called late one evening during an ice storm, and while two other restaurants turned us away because they wanted to close, Linguine's said they would stay open for us. That's the spirit of service!! Oh, and the food was excellent as well.