“Great service and great food!”

Linguine's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Linguine's Italian Restaurant has been serving the Belleville & Quinte area for over 25 years, With the help of committed & loyal staff, Linguine's has won Readers Choice Awards for favorite Italian Restaurant, and have sponsored the City of Belleville and numerous Civic Organizations.
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

We called late one evening during an ice storm, and while two other restaurants turned us away because they wanted to close, Linguine's said they would stay open for us. That's the spirit of service!! Oh, and the food was excellent as well.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My friend and I dined here last night and were very pleased. The restaurant itself is just beautiful. Very warm and intimate, beautifully decorated. Perfect for many occasions. The food was excellent. We had the $19.99 special with the choice or soup or salad, a pasta of our choosing, and dessert. And, of course, wine. I had the linguine with clams and it was truly fantastic, as was the tiramisu. The service was also very attentive. Lovely place...wonderful ambiance. Highly recommend it for those looking for something a little special in Belleville.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Environment, Staff, Food & Drink were all excellent. My bf and I started with the 'Piatto di Formaggio' (cheese platter) and let me say "delicio" (serving size is large so a group of 4 could easily share). The bread for the table was served with oil/vinegrette instead of butter which I love. For dinner I had the 'Linguine Con Pesce' (seafood pasta), large serving, but good size scallops & mussels, I took a full serving home. Scott (bf) had the special which I can't remember exactly but meat, stuffed with cheeses, covered in a tomato sauce, he LOVED it (that means a lot when he is SUPER picky). As you know, even if your full, dessert must be had. It was a special that day, the caramel cheese cake, O.M.G., I would go back just to eat that. In all, we saw other groups and individuals, some dressed in their suits and others more casual, funny enough, it all seemed normal cause EVERYONE was happy and having a good time. It was a really great dining experience and I do plan to go back. Mind you, it does get expensive quick so plan your meal out before ordering. OH, we met Concette, one of the owners at the till when paying. Super nice lady we ended up talking for a bit. Very approachable and kind.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My friends and I opted to go to Linguine's during dinner break from an event being held at the nearby Empire Theatre. It was a short walk to the restaurant. Even though we did not have a reservation we were quickly seated (it was early in the evening - might have been a bigger problem at a later time). Our server was extremely attentive - when we told him we had to be back at the theatre at a specific time he made sure our order was taken care of rapidly so we had plenty of time to eat. He even brought out olive oil and herbs for the bread when we requested it rather than butter. The food was excellent - three of us had the special which was stuffed canneloni and another friend had the veal. The ambience was fun and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

1  Thank Jill F
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I decided to try Linguine's for lunch on a whim and it was absolutely delicious and very reasonably priced.

My husband had a seafood penne pasta in a lemon cream sauce with red peppers, huge shrimp...it looked absolutely delicious when it came. It came with soup or salad and he decided on the soup of the day which was sort of a gumbo with sausage and peppers, rice, etc. My husband said it was as good as any homemade soups I make (high praise coming from him) and best he's had in a restaurant.

I decided on the roast beef sandwich with a cream horseradish sauce and a side of Caesar salad. The Caesar was hands down the best Caesar I've had in years and the sandwich was delicious (and enormous).

Lots of selection for drinks and we also shared a basket of warm bread with dipping oil ...sooo good. Nice and crusty, which I love.

The visual presentation of both of our lunch selection was lovely and appetizing, and each was a huge portion of food (I have enough of my sandwich leftover to have for dinner tonight!).

We also shared a coffee flavoured Tiramisu for dessert - Yum!

The atmosphere was lovely and romantic. Beautiful decor (the chandeliers are gorgeous!), quiet with beautiful table linens. The service was excellent. Friendly, prompt but not intrusive.

We will definitely be back, both for lunch again as well as dinner. Now I'm dying to try their steak and lobster!

1  Thank LongDogMom