“Scrumptious”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Little tardy on this one! Tried to review it once earlier, but it was too early to review one again. With the festive season just around the corner..... I tried Swiss Chalet's WinterFeast. The meal came with the cranberry sauce , stuffing and chocolate. The chicken was a good size this time. The food was hot, and tasty. The service was excellent. It was a very enjoyable meal. This restaurant seems to be like the weather unpredictable. Hit and miss. This time we hit it right.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

When my wife and I are tired and just want to eat quickly and simply without fuss, a Swiss Chalet is always a good choice. This was no exception this past Sunday with prompt service from the young man who waited on us and no trouble when we wanted to share our entrée. A final selection of lemon pie finished things off nicely.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The service was good and timely, both the chicken and fries were tasty and the price excellent this was my father's choice for every occassion and he always ordered the hot chicken with mashe potatoes which he loved I go there in his memory as well as the reasons above!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We recently took our granddaughter out for lunch, her portion was so large that she ended up
taking most of it home, to enjoy it later. Our lunch was very good as well. I was so full, I had a
very small dinner later in the day.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I ordered the quarter chicken white meat dinner and it was really good the chicken was juicy and the fries where homemade