“Great meal,”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had a very good waitress who was very friendly and seem to anticipate what we needed
throughout the meal, which was very good and so were the chocolates that came with it.
I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I do like Swiss Chalet but had a couple bad experiences lately with take out. I supose could be my fault for not checking my order, but should i have too? Once 2 dishes where wrong and other time one was missing. When we called they said stop buy and get your money back, which they were good for when we did a week later.
Sit down in restaurant we have never had problems. Just always the same old chicken

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have alway been happy with the food and the service at Swiss Chalet.
Yesterday we ate lunch in the Cobourg SC. and we often eat in the one in Kingston also. I love their chicken and also their ribs.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

No matter when you go to Swiss Chalet the food is excellent. The staff are friendly and efficient. You know when a restaurant is good as it is usually always full with a people waiting.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

No matter what meal I have had here, the food is always good. The service is exceptional and even when it is busy, the staff are very patient and helpful. The chicken is soooo moist. Love it.