“Worth a try”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Four of us attending a high school reunion stumbled upon this place. Are we ever glad we did. The food and service were both great at a very resonable price. Everything we tried was excellent and served in a very short time. Now I know a sushi place in Belleville to return to.

3  Thank barbaradave

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This place is a mixed bag. Some principles are logical enough; pick Japanese items, avoid Chinese dishes ( yes there is a huge difference.)
Once you find your groove the meal can be rewarding, I quite enjoyed a combination of Salmon Sushi and Tempura-Fried Calamari. Make sure you make it for the lunch buffet otherwise the value is not worth it.

Good sushi, and a good experience, granted you know what you are getting yourself into.

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! Great sushi, small price. The atlantic smoked salmon roll is my favourite one. Tuna and salmon sushi are very good too. Service is generally pretty fast.

1  Thank rfmb13
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Have been to this restaurant twice. First visit - food was okay and variety was ok. After all, it's an all you can eat style quasi-Asian restaurant. So, went back again a month later and decided to be a little more adventurous and try a few different things on the menu. The Japanese fried rice was so oily that if you tipped the plate it ran off. The general chicken was nothing but breaded deep fried dough with not existent chicken in a sweet & sour sauce. But we thought, next time we will stick to what we know works. However, upon paying the bill, we were told that because we didn't finish the food we were going to be monetarily penalized. After discussing this with the young man and outlining the reasons we did not eat those 2 dishes at all, but finished the other 10 completely, we were told it didn't matter if we left unhappy, we had to pay the extra few dollars penalty.
Here's the point. I don't live in Belleville, but I travel there often. Hence I will ALWAYS eat out when I'm there. As a business owner, the $3 penalty that made the young man feel vindicated cost that business owner a repeat customer, a bad review and ultimately bad word of mouth. Ultimately, I enjoy frequenting businesses that make me feel good about supporting them. I won't go back. Mediocre restaurants with poor service are a dime a dozen.

4  Thank C B
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Everything sushi is made fresh for you. I find though make sure you ask for it to all be brought at once or you will get one dish at a time as they are ready and usually you are done and waiting for next. Instead of being able to enjoy different tastes with diff bites. It is all you can eat, but you first choose of a menu check list of what you want, if you are still hungry you can just order more. usually quick service.

1  Thank travelFD