“delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2013

my fiance and i went here on our way back to guelph from kingston. so glad we stopped here to get dinner!
we both had the special- penne arrabbiata, which is my favourite type of pasta. the food was fresh and delicious. our table was overlooking the street. very intimate and cozy spot.
the waiter was a nice young man, very funny and warm to talk to. i know i will be back there again....

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was at Paulo's and ordered a gluten free Aloha pizza. The crust was $4 more, which I expected, but when I received it, it was half the size of the plate, half the size of my dinner date's pizza! It was so small that we were both laughing the entire meal. Like that wasn't bad enough, the edges were burnt, and the entire thing was overcooked.
Very disappointed, and won't be returning there. Even Pizza Pizza has a better gluten free pizza!

1  Thank Cin79
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The food at Paulo's is always fresh and the service is excellent. They have awesome deserts that you can't resist.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

A lovely little eatery. Nice food, freshly cooked and the staff are lovely and friendly. We went there to eat on 2 occasions and both times the food was consistently good.,

Reviewed September 27, 2013

A friend suggested we try Paulo's when in Belleville. Our server was extemely friendly. However, the service was rather low. They were not overly busy. It was 45 minutes before fresh baked rolls arrived at our table, These rolls were over baked and had a slightly burnt taste.
I had salmon which was over cooked and dry. My friend had a stuffed chicken breast which she said was very good. Desserts were fine. Mine was on the house to compensate for the dry salmon.
Our waitress did not come by to ask how our meals were, so I ate the dry salmon. When we were finished our main course, she arrived to ask how the food was. She suggested she would get me another piece of salmon but by then it was too late.

Would I go back? Likely, as I would like to see if this was an off night for Paulo's.