“Good Itialian food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2012

If you are looking for a place in Belleville that has a good atmosphere and filling menu this place will do. When I was here we had a large grop who ordered a diversity of thing and as far as I can tell the plates were clean going back. They have a nice wine selection and some good draft beer. Excellent service with fresh bread. Love this place.

1  Thank jasonleblanc78

Reviewed December 22, 2011

This is where my high school friends and I always used to meet for dinner because they have a very varied menu and the atmosphere is elegant but very relaxed. Paulo's is sort of like the breezier and more exciting cousin to Dinkel's next door. The personal pizzas are great and the brick walls make the place very warm and inviting. One of Belleville's best restaurants!

1  Thank BoyLP
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We went here because the B&B we were staying at gave coupons to guests for this place.
We got the seafood pizza and caesar salad.
The caesar wasn't good at all. It was very plain and had no flavour.
The pizza was o.k. I enjoyed the large pieces of calamari on it, but the bottom of the pizza had so much black soot on it from the oven that it made a mess and didn't taste very good either.
Also, the table we were seated at was much too small. Our pizza and salad barely fit on there along with our plates.

1  Thank kleobee
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Despite being a busy Sat night they quickly got a table for us (5). It was undestandably busy but they had a reasonable service and the food and wine was excellent. Finished our holiday on a high.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Pizza and caesar salad is super. I have always had terrific service and the price is reasonable. I love the atmosphere for romance. Will continue to go to Paulo's in Belleville.

1  Thank 2ndhnymoon