“Won 15 % off Seafood Menu !”

The Boathouse Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I won a certificate for 15 % off my seafood purchase from COOL 100.1 COUNTRY station in Belleville , ON . LAST THURSDAY !

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great Location on the Bay of Quinte especially for boaters at Meyers Pier service excellent and fish was delicious with REAL potato fries.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The service is lacking, but the food is tasty and the portions are worth it. Both my husband and myself ordered a side salad with our meal. Mine came first, then about 10 minutes later, a different server came by and asked my husband if the salad she had in her hand was his. How is he suppose to know? Honestly though, how long does it take to make a salad? I would have expected them to be served at the same time. Regardless I had order the fish and chips and the fries were a little lacking, but the portions were really good, and the fish and tarter sauce was great (maybe because I was wishing for it). It was a little pricey but what do you expect to be paying when you are going out for dinner? If we are in the area, we would probably visit again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Tasty and fresh seafood for fairly reasonable cost. I miss the days of all you can eat snow crabs, though.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Best part of our experience was the venue and a close second was the fish and chips. However the service was lacking. It took about 15 minutes for our server to take our drink order. When meal was served we had to ask for cutlery to no avail and finally had to get it ourselves. Server didn't come back to check on us. There were a lot of staff on duty so can only assume ours was new.

Finally, a note to our and all servers.
Please do not address your patrons as "dear". It is a term used in my grandparents days and is condescending, unprofessional and offensive.

1  Thank lifeisabeach_13