“Great Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Prime Time Steakhouse - CLOSED

Prime Time Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Prince Edward County, Canada
“Great Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

I haven't had the pleasure of having dinner here (but I have heard it is great). I had a nice filling breakfast here with a friend. Our orders were correct, she asked for refills before we finished our drink, and still gave us privacy to talk. Pleasant and fair-priced restaurant! :)

Visited June 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

Excellent food, very nice service. Steak are the best, but the mached potatoes are great too.
We visited with childrens and we have a very nice impression.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Fatimaef
Mississauga, Canada
“Delicious Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I always find the service here to be quick, courteous and efficient. The food is always excellent when it arrives and the prices are quite good for the portions received. Servers always return throughout the meal to refill beverages and check on our satisfaction,

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Arlan B
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

First off, the waitress tried to tell the child to stop talking. Very uncalled for! Second, after waiting for 45 minutes she told us she would bring the food out when it was ready...place isnt that busy and where is the customer service? Cant complain about the food.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Cassie D
Belleville, Canada
“Amazing prices, even better food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

Looking for a new place in Belleville to eat, Primetime came through on everything I was looking for and more. Very friendly staff, they made me feel welcomed as soon as I walked in. The food was fresh and fantastic. And not to mention the best prices in town! I will be recommending Primetime to everyone! I can't wait to return!

• Visited May 2014