“Probably the best restaurant in Belleville”
Review of Prime Time Steakhouse - CLOSED

Prime Time Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2013

When staying in Belleville, we considered all the places we could go for dinner and ended up choosing this restaurant. It was a good choice. The food was good, the service was friendly and the prices were reasonable: everything we look for in a restaurant! It was a bit disappointing that there were only three non-empty tables (including ours) on a Saturday night. I do hope they get usually get more customers, because overall we found it to be a very good restaurant.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is the only place I will have Steak,They will even serve steak for breakfast.Its # 1 place for me.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We typically come to the Prime Time Steakhouse when we want a quick meal with okay food for a cheap night out! As usual tonight we got the steak and fries (or salad) for $9.95. Don't expect a maracle here - there isn't a whole lot of flavor to the steak and it certainly isn't the "Keg" kind of cut. It is basically just a cheap meal out and the food is edible and filling. To add some type of flavor we usually get a side of mushrooms and gravy. Hint - two people can quite comfortable split a side of the mushrooms or gravy. Also - I am not sure that they advertise the $9.95 steak & fries anymore - if you ask, they will know what you're requesting! You could also spring for the better steak rather than the cheapie!

Service - always phenominal and quick! No complaints there! The decor is definately a bit tired, but who cares? If it was too fancy we wouldn't be able to get the steak and fries for under $10! What does matter is that the restaurant is clean and I feel comfortable eating with the cutlery!

Overall - recommended for a basic dinner out at a really affordable price. If you are trying to impress a client or a first date - try Capers or Paulos!

1  Thank A1515
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went to Prime Time March 4, 2013 for my dad's 60th birthday. There was 7 of us in our party and non of us has a bad thing to say. The service was excellent and so was the food. The boys had the steaks and they could not say enough about how great it was. Everyone enjoyed the food, drinks and service. Thank you so much for making this special day so much better. We will definitely be back!!!! Again thanks for the BEST service and food, and also great value!!! We could have not asked for better.

1  Thank Doucet_M
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am a regular customer at Prime Time, dining there at least once a week and dropping in for a "frosty beverage" and a chat with friends on other occasions. I really enjoy the homemade soups - have tried many and not found one I didn't like yet. The staff are extremely friendly and attentive and make dining or just "schmoozing" an enjoyable experience. I was in most recently on Friday night with a friend who was visiting from Ohio. We both had the t-bone special of the day which we both found to be EXCELLENT!
Will continue to be a familiar face there.