“My Dad's BEST birthday ever.”
Review of Prime Time Steakhouse - CLOSED

Prime Time Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ontario
“My Dad's BEST birthday ever.”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went to Prime Time March 4, 2013 for my dad's 60th birthday. There was 7 of us in our party and non of us has a bad thing to say. The service was excellent and so was the food. The boys had the steaks and they could not say enough about how great it was. Everyone enjoyed the food, drinks and service. Thank you so much for making this special day so much better. We will definitely be back!!!! Again thanks for the BEST service and food, and also great value!!! We could have not asked for better.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Doucet_M

Belleville, Canada
“Regular customer”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am a regular customer at Prime Time, dining there at least once a week and dropping in for a "frosty beverage" and a chat with friends on other occasions. I really enjoy the homemade soups - have tried many and not found one I didn't like yet. The staff are extremely friendly and attentive and make dining or just "schmoozing" an enjoyable experience. I was in most recently on Friday night with a friend who was visiting from Ohio. We both had the t-bone special of the day which we both found to be EXCELLENT!
Will continue to be a familiar face there.

• Visited February 2013
Canada
“Good food”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Good Food at a fair price Steak was good and the bill was even better. Haven't been back cause it's out of my way

1 Thank dodge2
Trenton, Canada
“Dont judge a book by its cover”
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I have been reading these bad reviews about this resteraunt and i dont understand them! Sure the rssteraunt is smaller then the large food chains but thats what i love about it and if you go in on a regular basis like we now do, the staff get to know you! The prices are much cheaper then going to say the keg and the food is amazing every time! My family and i go there every sunday now as it is a great family resteraunt. I reccomend the ribs! They are cooked to perfection and the meat just comes right off the bone! Yummy! I also love the wings. Variety of flavours and the meat is so juicy with a crispy top. You can either sit in the dining room area or bar area. Watch the game, play some pool and enjoy a cold one! A review was saying they were the only ones in at that time. Well when we go its usually busy or just coming off of a rush. The staff are really nice and try to go out of their way to make you meal and time there one to remember.

3 Thank Laura-Simpson
Belleville, Canada
“Below average dinner”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The Filet Mignon steak special attracted us here. We made reservations, thinking it might be busy. Only two of us in the restaurant and they screwed up our order. Filets looked and tasted like they came from M&M's, mine was barely warm, and my baked potato wasn't hot enough to melt the butter I put on it. Two tiny baby carrots, two small broccoli spears, and a sliver of red pepper were the vegetable. The regular price is $22.00 per person.
Server was embarrassed about the food and sent out the owner/manager. He brought out a box of frozen filets, (bacon wrapped just like M&M's), and showed us they came from somewhere else. Since when does a steakhouse cook their steaks from frozen ?
As if the fact that they didn't come from M&M's, should have been enough to make up for the poor quality of the meal.
If I had bought the dinners at full regular price, I would have kept sending them back until they got it right.
I stress, we were the only customers in the restaurant at the time. I can see why !
I have had breakfast there several times and found it to be good, but a steakhouse is supposed to have good steak.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone I know, for dinner.

• Visited September 2012