“Below average dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Belleville, Canada
“Below average dinner”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The Filet Mignon steak special attracted us here. We made reservations, thinking it might be busy. Only two of us in the restaurant and they screwed up our order. Filets looked and tasted like they came from M&M's, mine was barely warm, and my baked potato wasn't hot enough to melt the butter I put on it. Two tiny baby carrots, two small broccoli spears, and a sliver of red pepper were the vegetable. The regular price is $22.00 per person.
Server was embarrassed about the food and sent out the owner/manager. He brought out a box of frozen filets, (bacon wrapped just like M&M's), and showed us they came from somewhere else. Since when does a steakhouse cook their steaks from frozen ?
As if the fact that they didn't come from M&M's, should have been enough to make up for the poor quality of the meal.
If I had bought the dinners at full regular price, I would have kept sending them back until they got it right.
I stress, we were the only customers in the restaurant at the time. I can see why !
I have had breakfast there several times and found it to be good, but a steakhouse is supposed to have good steak.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone I know, for dinner.

• Visited September 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Very average restaurant”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Went for dinner at the Prime Time Steakhouse, sat on the bar side. Had the steak special - bland at best. Friendly service, tired decor.

• Visited August 2012
Brampton, Canada
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Decided to check out this steakhouse in Belleville. We ordered the steak and potato soup and the Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes. It was delicious. The price was amazing and the service was fast and great. Would go back any time. We were so full, we didn't order dessert but the choices were very appealing.

• Visited July 2012
Kingston
“Great lunch special”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This restaurant is quaint but offers a lunch special that is delicious. The Steak and fries (or salad) is tasty and just enough to hit your hunger spot. Prices are excellent as well.

• Visited May 2012
Belleville, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food in a Timely Mannor”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I went there on a Friday night, sat on the bar side, loved the service and food. I had the soup of the day which was Cream of Broccolie and a Chicken Ceaser Wrap. The food is all priced well and they never let you leave unhappy!

• Visited June 2012