“But only for lunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Ontario Canada
“But only for lunch”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have ate at this establishment for dinner several times with hubby and friends. Dinner has not seemed worth the money to be frank and service is not at a caliber to warrant the cost either. However, I often take clients here for lunch and have always been pleased with the selection, service and price. Try their pastrami Thursdays! Excellent!

• Visited September 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Waitress hit on my brother, so distasteful.”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

we went here for a family dinner to celebrate my brothers coming home from out west as well as his birthday. Our whole family was there and our blond server shameless flirted with him everytime she came to the table, the service was horrible she ignored everyone but him, since it was a big party she had trouble remembering who ordered what drinks, and meals. the food was ok but completely overpriced and small portions, to top it all off our server slipped her number at the end of the night. the staff were improperly trained and there seemed to be no visible management. Definately would not return

• Visited September 2012
Moose Factory, Canada
“Where's the Keg?????”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I took my wife here just to get out of the house. It's a nice little place, it's clean and quit. We ordered a bottle of wine and the waiter had no idea how wine should be served. But that was the whole point the serves was poor to say the lest. He didn't tell us about the specials and didn't care about us as he was talking to the girl at the bar. When we where done with dinner both of us wanted a coffee but by the time he got to our table (a good 20 min and we where the only ones there) we where tired and just wanted to go. The food was just as good as The Keg, so why did I pay more? Bad serve

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank jamesjegen
Regina, Canada
“Not a lover - portion size and quality is mediocre. Over-priced.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Well if you love overpriced, small portions with little flavour and mediocre quality then this place is for you. I must admit that I'm not exactly impress by this place. The Quality, although it meets a good standard, selection and overall experience is lacking. Wouldn't return by own choice.

• Visited October 2012
Belleville, Canada
“whole wallet”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

small portions and a big wallet to bring. Placed on plate proper and has a lot of space in between the food on the plate.Like I say small portions for the price.

Visited June 2012