“Unpleasant employee and lumpy uncooked bagels”
Review of Great Canadian Bagel - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Canadian Bagel
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Hello,

I'm a long-time customer of the Canadian Bagel. I usually buy a dozen or two whenever I see a location nearby since in my hometown doesn't have one. In places like Toronto, London, and Ottawa the bagels have been consistently fantastic! But unfortunately the Belleville store leaves a lot to be desired...

First of all the service was sub par at best, I really didn't want to be in there any longer than I had to. Secondly, I just toasted a "herb and cheese" bagel, and the half a dozen I purchased are all a weird shape, much smaller than I usually get in a franchise and the taste is both bland and doughy.

Don't worry, I will still be loyal to the other franchises who produce quality product, but I just wanted to alert you to what is being passed off as bagels in the Belleville store.

There are newer reviews for Great Canadian Bagel