“Great Meal, Great Price, Your Regular East Side!”
Review of East Side Mario's

East Side Mario's
Ranked #118 of 193 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, International, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Prince Edward County, Canada
“Great Meal, Great Price, Your Regular East Side!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Friendly service ALWAYS. Chicken parmigiana is always delicious! :) Try the Budda Boomers if you haven't already! Great to dine here with friends or family! A little bit of a louder setting, which can be tedious at times.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kass R

Canada
“If you don't care about your money?!?”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant after a while of not going and was completely blown away by the prices. We had a coupon that needed to be used so we stayed. My pasta bowl with a few pieces of chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes was completely over priced at $17.99. The restaurant dining section was completely empty and the host sat us in a booth with a huge tear in the seat. Come on. Empty restaurant and poor presentation!!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank dodge2
Trenton, Canada
“Loved the Service”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Went for lunch and had terrific service. Two of us opted for the meals with all you can eat soup or salad and bread. Our Server came by frequently to see if we wanted more of anything. The food was good. It is not fine dining but food was hot, tasty and plentiful. Cost was a little high for a lunch when we had not drinks other than pop but all in all enjoyed it and will go back.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Redrocket982
Belleville, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“was disappointed..”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is my favorite restaurant.....normally....but I was really disappointed tonight, my husbands pasta was cold... the Caesar salad was dry...my spaghetti and meat sauce was bland... the bread was burnt....and the waitress kept forgetting things we asked her for.

I don't know if you got a new cook at this location but the quality of food was less than appealing....I doubt I will be back.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Natalie P
Kitimat, Canada
“Average”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

My first time at a East side Mario's. The food was average. We had to keep asking for more all you can eat soup and drinks. Wasn't bad but with so many other choices of restaurants We probably won't go again

Visited February 2013