“I Always Go Back”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Whenever I travel to the Belleville area, I make sure a stop at the North China Buffet in on the agenda. The restaurant has a good choice of items for all eaters, sushi, salads, vegetarian, meat and seafood choices in Canadian and Chinese food styles. Food is tasty, hot, and always fresh. Prices are reasonable. The restaurant is clean and the staff are friendly and courteous. My favorite item is the tofu and mixed vegetables, and the lemon chicken. My only comment is that if you're going to have lunch there on a weekend, the restaurant is a favorite stopping place for tour buses, so my tip is get there before noon.

2  Thank Rubyrosebuds

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We visit this restaurant every few months, usually to meet family members as they travel from Ottawa to Toronto. The food is always excellent, and the staff very friendly. The luncheon buffet is very inexpensive, with our senior discount, and makes a really nice outing.

1  Thank JimMary63
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This and the North China Gardens in Belleville offer the usual lineup of gastronomic delights. There is enough to satisfy finicky tastes and vegetarians, but after awhile it all starts to taste the same.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

After looking at the reviews I may have been hesitant to go but am glad I did. The food was typical Chinese buffet but there was a large selection. They had both egg rolls and spring rolls for a vegetarian which a lot of Chinese buffets do not have. Since we were all Seniors the Senior discount made the meal extremely affordable. There was a good selection for both Vegetarian and Others. The waiter was very attentive and as you finished one plate they were right there to take away the dirty dishes as you went for seconds etc. The food was hot and very well labeled. I can certainly recommend this restaurant and would certainly return when I am in the Belleville area.

1  Thank HappyWanderer9
Reviewed February 2, 2012

for a buffet, was excellent, everything hot and looking good, lots of choice, great servers, great hot cooked food as well

1  Thank king432002