“good spot”
Review of Matt & Joe's Nightclub - CLOSED

Matt & Joe's Nightclub
Description: MJ'S Nightclub is Quinte's Premiere Destination for Dancing and Night Life. MJ'S is a Fun, Safe and very Clean establishment located with 1/2 KM walking distance from all Hotels & Motels near the 401 in the north end of Belleville. We have a wide variety of mixed drinks, cocktails and bottled beverage alcohol for your enjoyment. We also offer Bottle Service and take Reservations for Party's and Occasions of all types and sizes. MJ'S has Friendly Staff, Great DJ's and Live Entertainment. With clear, room filling sound, and dazzling dance floor intelligent lighting system to enhance your overall experience. Amusement Games and Pool Table are located on the back elevation of the club. Grilled Burgers, Locally Made Sausages, Foot-long and Steamed Hot Dogs are a must when visiting. The BBQ Grill is located just outside the venue. We are located across from the Quinte Mall, in the Southeast corner of the CIBC/Bed Bath & Beyond Plaza.
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The gal at the bar was fantastic.She made my husband and I feel like we were locals.Her conversation skills were terrific.Very nice girl and great service.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Matt and Joes is the place to go on Saturday and Thursday nights. Friday nights is dead and you should be going to Little Texas. This is the place to go if you like to dance. The service is decent and Thursday nights is dollar drafts and shoot for loot. There is only 2 decent bars in Belleville and the decision on which one to go to just depends on what night it is and if there are any events going on at the bar.

Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Missy, We are glad you had good times and great dancing at Matt & Joe's, Quinte's #1 destination for dancing and nightlife. Thanks for the great review too, Cheers!

Reviewed July 29, 2011

So being that mj's is one of the two real bars in the area....I would say it is much better then anything else around here!! For one they have a variety of music, two they have quick service, and three the staff is accomidiating and polite to you from the moment you enter the bar to the time that you leave it!!!!
If you ask me mj's is the place to be on any thursday of saturday night!!....Thursday night is Dollar draft nights so first off the website says its over at 1am its actually done at 12.

One of GOOD one in BELLEVILLE AREA

MattandJoes, Owner at Matt & Joe's Nightclub, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2011

Thanks for the nice words. Good times is what we facilitate. The Dollar Draft is over @ 12:30 on Thursdays. We'll double check the website and Facebook page make sure we have the correct information.

Reviewed May 29, 2009

If you ask me mj's is the place to be on any thursday of saturday night!!

PARTY ON!~!~

Reviewed April 10, 2009

Thursday night is Dollar draft nights so first off the website says its over at 1am its actually done at 12. I spend 25 minutes waiting for someone to serve me. 10 minutes after my gf got served who was right beside me and who arrived at the same time as me i was able to place my order. The bar tender told me it was to late and they wernt being served anymore..it was 11:57. Other than this not bad good large open space lots of fun.