“If Pizza is your claim to fame it better be great!”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #25 of 197 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Haven't been to a Boston Pizza in years. Wasn't very impressed with the pizza the first time, but thought we'd give it another try after a recent movie. First the good stuff... was impressed with both the service and the restaurant itself. We ordered a salad, a pizza and two draft beers. The salad was great, nice dressing and fresh. However, the pizza, especially the crust and toppings weren't any better than frozen pizzas we've had. As well, the draft beers without tip and tax were aprox. $7.60 each! When I watch the CEO on Dragons Den I shake my head that the head of a national pizza chain can have such poor pizza? Honestly, when was the last time anyone raved about Boston Pizza having amazing pizza? The service was very good, the restaurant was well done, but if you call yourself a pizza restaurant and have a poor product, you won't be around for very long? It's a mystery they're still in business?

There are newer reviews for Boston Pizza

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We disliked that we were not acknowledge in the least once we were seated. I wrote the manage of the store and no response. So, I'll post it on trip advisor and hope you don't have the same experience.
After a movie one evening we thought we would stop in at East Side Mario's ..Belleville, Ontario. We were seated and told our waiter/waitress would be right over. We waited. And waited. Now, mind you many of them passed us and looked at us. A few came out of the back and looked around even and went back to the back. One waitress came by several times and said someone will be right with you. Husband went to the bathroom and before he did he told me what he would like me to order and to drink. No one stopped..just observed. I thought..is my hair messed up? Is my bra showing or what?!! No,hair was fine and nothing showing. Smelled good. Teeth brushed before the movie..etc. Sheesh. Looked at my husband when he came back from bathroom and made sure he looked alright. Still nothing. Yet, the waitress came by a few more times and said someone will be right over. Many, many tables were empty. Bar was not full. A lot of people working that night, coming in and out of the back, looking around, going back. Hmm...
Twenty minutes........ hmm. No water. No drink order asked for.. Hmm.
Discussed the matter and by the time it was about 25ish minutes..We decided to leave.
Walking past the hostess at the front of the restaurant..I told her that we were leaving and did not appreciate that we were never helped or order taken. She said..Oh? (Few behind her that had come out of the back at that moment looked a bit frantic like..) What can we do? We can take your order........ No thank you, we will go somewhere where they care about their customers.
And we left.
We were also there to purchase Boston Pizza gift cards for the grandchildren Christmas stocking. That didn't happen. We haven't been back.

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Love boston pizza always a huge selection of food the food is always great the wait is a bit much even for drinks but the service was good otherwise be sure and check it out :)

Reviewed September 16, 2013

6 of us visited on Saturday night. We had a reservation that Jeff made for us. Seated and drink orders came quickly. Julie our server was excellent. Took time to explain features and chat as a bit even though she was very busy. All food was excellent and beer nice and cold. Bill was about $60.00 $75.00 with tip, per couple, fair.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My last review for Boston Pizza was in 2011. I still find the service very good and the food is good too although there are a few things that could be better.
This time around I ordered the rib and wing combo with honey garlic ribs and BBQ wings. The wings were excellent, and the ribs were good aswell but there was barely any meat on them. I sent my ribs back because I could see more bone than meat (which is shown in my pic). The new ribs were better but not by much. Also, my caesar salad did not have enough dressing and they only put bacon in them if you pay extra.
Everything else was good, and our waitress was great.
Boston Pizza has some great deals, which is why we went. If you sign up for their e-mail club you get a free appitizer and then a free pasta on your birthday and they also have a charity promotion once a year where if you pay $5 you get a kids card which gives 5 kids meals.