“Finally Indian restaurant!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Finally Indian restaurant!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went for lunch then returned with my husband for dinner. It was very good and we'll definitely go back with friends !

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank chefjanet8

Belleville, Canada
“Very enjoyable and authentic meal”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We enjoyed the Valentine's special on the 14th. The restaurant was full and it was late, however the food was amazing, everyone was cheerful and friendly, and were made to feel welcome and important. Great restaurant for a great meal!

• Visited February 2014
Kingston, Canada
“Awful service. Awful food.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I took my fiancé to tandoori lounge last week. We enjoy eating different cultures and rather enjoy Indian food. The food was cold, and appetizer came half way through the meal. Service was slow even though we were one of two couples in the restaurant. We were there way over an hour. Atmosphere wasn't too pleasant, especially when the two Indian men seemed to be arguing in the kitchen. This meal was overpriced and frankly just not good. Needless to say we will not be returning to tandoori lounge. And hopefully this experience did not ruin Indian food for my fiancé and I.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Joe K
Kingston, Canada
“Terrible service, over priced and disappointing food.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I offered to take some people out who have never eaten Indian cuisine, I feel bad that this was their first experience! We were the first in the restaurant at lunch time. So it was not busy but the service was extremely slow and disorganized. Our group had mulligatawny soup chai tea and the naan which were excellent but there is where the rave reviews stop.
One person ordered dal soup, which never came. The samosa's were cold. The pappadum was oily. The chicken korma, rice and chana masala and gulab jamun were ok.
We ordered lamb korma beef was served ...I was now at the whatever part of the meal ... Since all the dishes where being served at different times at we were into the one hour mark for lunch!
Stay away from the Bombay aloo ( potato dish) similar to potatoes with Campbell's tomato soup poured on it which was COLD. The worst dish of the day was prawn tandoori 6 burnt small shrimp with burnt veggies on a cast iron plate ... For the ridiculous price of $14.99 ....
I will never go back . Lunch was @ 80.00 and it has forever ruined my friend want to eat Indian again.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank CottageMouse
“Not impressed!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I am an avid Indian food lover. So, I was very happy to hear that my hometown would be opening a Tandoori Lounge.
I went with my husband and two smaller children on a Friday night. We arrived around 6:30 and we're the only one's in the restaurant. ( It was a clear, snowless night...)
There we're two Indian men working behind the counter and a Indian woman who served us....Our food took a long to get to us and our rice was cold. We ordered a hot platter, I think it was the chicken tandoori? Anyhow, it was severly over priced and the portions are ridicliously small.
Our waitress kept at us to order more, and to get this, and to try this...I found it very annoying. The two men behidn the counter were speaking in Indian and we;re speaking loudly. It was an uncomfortable feeling. Our meal was over $100.00, and i must say, I will NOT be going back.

• Visited January 2014