“Always wrong”

Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Belleville
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Everything goes wrong always. 9 out of 10 times I have to return back to get my order fixed. They barely ever have an food.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Tim Hortons is Tim Hortons! Always clean, food is as you expect from any Tim Hortons. Ya never know what your coffee might taste from one place to another.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I like that it isn't Starbucks. Great coffee, good price, great service at my usual drive-thru location.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Tim Horton`s is a Canadian Icon. Menu includes coffee, sweets, sandwiches and soups. i really enjoy the creamy soups like like Cream of Broccoli or Hearty Potato Bacon. Great for warming up in winter. Busiest in the morning and at lunch. Breakfast until noon in my local locations. Many locations open 24 hours.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

After lining up in the busy double drive-through, and watching the "other" line go through one after the other, my initial excitement about the 2 drive-throughs evaporated. I moved to the other line when I could and got served. I ordered for our car full of seniors with our bill coming to over $10. Once we paid I remembered to ask for a fill of hot water in my own Tim-mug. I was then told that I would be charged for a tea!! I cannot drink tea, coffee or cold water and explained this to seemingly uncaring ears. I was told that if I wanted to warm up a baby bottle then I could have hot water... Well, none of the seniors with me had a baby, so I had to refuse that offer. I do not understand why this particular Tim's has such a ridiculous policy! I have only run into this once before but have had no problem at many other Tim's across the country. When I am provided with hot water in my own mug, I always make a donation to their camp fund... so typically I do not get something "free". I will never go back to this Tim Horton's and seriously suggest that if you need something different from the norm, that you give this one a miss too. This was just plain greed as far as I am concerned...