“Friendly, Good, Cheap” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai House Cuisine

Thai House Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 192 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Friendly, Good, Cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great lunch specials for $8.95 includes spring roll, soup and main dish. Very friendly service in a nice peaceful atmosphere. There were four of us and we all enjoyed our meals.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank balthazar

Belleville, Ontario, Canada
“A Must Try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We go there for both lunch and supper. The weekday lunch menu is a great value and the food is consistent. The restaurant at supper is always busy but the staff still has time to greet you and chat with you. The staff work very hard to give you a great experience.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Judith S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“When you need a comforting peaceful spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

If you need a quiet place to enjoy excellent Thai cuisine in a cozy atmosphere this is the place if you come before the rush. My daughter and I visited for Pad Thai late in the afternoon before the dinner crowd while my husband was in hospital. Our server, Larry, was kind, attentive in a gentle way, and our food was perfect! The quiet music created an ambiance we needed today and we had enough to take back to our hotel for evening snack! The outdoor patio looked like the best summer dining spot but early spring caused us to enjoy the tasteful decor inside. We would return and make it a must stop here decision!

1 Thank Me2yousoup
Lechlade, United Kingdom
“Very tasty authentic Thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Can't believe I had not discovered his place sooner. I think the look of the place from the outside had put me off. The restaurant on the indie is also very bright. Friends of ours ordered a takeaway from here that I collected. The interior is actually much Bette than it looks from the outside. The food itself was excellent. I had the wrapped shimp app and Green curry. I will definitely be returning to eat in the restaurant next time. Staff were also very friendly and enthusiastic with customers who were eating in.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MacFly101
Belleville, Canada
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have only had take out from here but it has been great service both times. The food is delicious and there is a decent amount! I really like the curry.

Visited October 2012