“birthday dinner”

Ranked #48 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our famous fajitas are served up fresh - from the warm flour tortillas to the guacamole and the salsa. Wood fire grilled AAA steaks and smokehouse ribs are all prepared in the barbecue pit. Lone Star guarantees great food, warm southern hospitality, and a good time. We are Canada's only authentic Texas restaurant - the real deal...TEXAS to the BONE!
Reviewed December 5, 2012

we usually take turns going out to dinner with our co workers and we had chosen this place for our girl. steak was very undercooked and we had recieved a adult portion for child and even though servers mistake we still paid full price. server not very experienced at all.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Went for lunch with our two your kids. Food was really good for a chain restaurant, they treated our kids really well. The atmosphere is really nice for any occasion and service was prefect.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I enjoyed the starter free nacho's and salsa. We had the family tortilla for three with misquote chicken and shrimp the food was great service was great as well i definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for good food without a dress code..... Try the shrimp its the best I've had in a long time

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been here 3 times and each time have loved it.

There are warm nachos and salsa to start. YUM. The servers have funny names to keep with the western theme. Geronimo, Brown Sugar, etc. CUTE. For birthdays, which seem to be particularly popular here, the birthday person gets to wear a foam hat and get on a portable saddle, get their pic taken and get sung to. VERY FuNNY.

I have had the Chicken Chimichanga twice and enjoyed it both times. You have the choice of beans and rice or a salad, fries. All really good. Mouthwatering good.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

When we arrived to Lone Star restaurant, we were quickly taken notice upon and seated with some complimentary, bottomless and delicious tortilla chips with some home-made salsa. The Waiter was quick to come back and take both our drink and food orders.
I ordered the Fajitas; sure, they came with plenty of bottomless toppings, but what really got me, were the bottomless tortillas that were made fresh right in the restaurant.
Overall, the meal was delicious and the service was friendly and quick.
The only thing that prevented me from rating this experience five stars was the price of some of the meals, mainly their signature dish, the Fajitas; they were a bit on the pricey side.
Other than that, I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys a great restaurant with a nice kick to their food.