“Good food, fast service”

Lone Star Texas Grill
Ranked #42 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our famous fajitas are served up fresh - from the warm flour tortillas to the guacamole and the salsa. Wood fire grilled AAA steaks and smokehouse ribs are all prepared in the barbecue pit. Lone Star guarantees great food, warm southern hospitality, and a good time. We are Canada's only authentic Texas restaurant - the real deal...TEXAS to the BONE!
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a good meal at lone star. The service was fast and friendly. The fajitas were hot and the tortillas are freshly made and delicious. The complimentary chips and salsa were very good. Would recommend to everyone.

1  Thank cybersis007

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stop at belleville Lonestar while traveling toronto-ottawa and we didn't think we would of been in for a treat. First of all the food was great, the price was good and the staff wow everyone one help each other so you never miss anything....they are always a step ahead of you and best of all they do it with a smile really a great place to eat :) just sorry it so far from my home.

1  Thank tilou100
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Went to Lone Star in Bellville on June 26, new restaurant, great food and awesome service. LOTS to eat.

1  Thank rocko2347
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Service was a little scattered. I am not quite sure I like the vibe of this place but that might be a personal thing. Food portions weren't the greatest and the 12oz steak I had was quite small and dry. The place might do well because it is by the mall. The country decor seems a little on the fake side. I'm not sure if I will go back unless I hear of others really saying how good it is.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I was a bit scared going there since I expected everything to be spicy but it was not bad at all. Excellent dessert.

1  Thank Paul L