“Great Food”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have been about 8 times, all meals were great. I love the soups (almost always get soup with my meal), vegetarian wraps, lasagna (which is different than I have ever had, they use shredded beef instead of hamburger). They carry my favourite local craft beer Church Key. My wife and I are going tonight with another couple for our anniversary. A $25 fixed price, 4 course meal with what looks like a great choice of options. Anyone I have shared a meal with is impressed with their meal and comment they will be back. Will let you know how dinner is tonight.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

New to Belleville, had lunch at Sans-Souci. We shared a chicken wrap and veggie wrap. Great selection of organic teas and juices. Really good cappuccino. absolutely excellent, will visit again soon.

1  Thank JanetAMacDonald
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food is delicious and fresh. They have even catered at my work and we all thoroughly enjoyed the food. Yum yum

Reviewed February 19, 2013

served at a wedding i attended..what a treat! great presentation, even better flavour, servings were well proportioned. definately gourmet

1  Thank meecee
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Eat here regularly for lunch because of the tasty menu at a good price. Love their salads, the Montreal smoked meat on one and the candied pecans on the other are a highlight. Never had a meal here that I didn't enjoy.