“Great food Great prices”
Review of Debbie's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Debbie's Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My family and I have the pleasure of being Darling Debbie's regulars. We love it there. What keeps us coming back is the great food, the generous portions, the great value but most importantly it's how they make you feel. It doesn't matter if your old of if your new, you will be greeted with the same warm welcome. It has that old fashioned diner experience which makes you feel like you belong. I very much recommend this place. Hope to see you there, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I belive its the yummiest food in the world! I love love love it! I dont know about you but i have ate eggs hamburgers turkey sandwich's and they are just delightful. Please visit debbies restraunt and darlin debbies.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I visited Debbie's for lunch on Oct. 4th. Very clean, friendly and quick service. The portions are good, prices are reasonable and the food quality is top notch.

Certainly a great place for lunch. ;-)

1  Thank JMC002
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Good service and great food at vary reasonable prices! wopuld be happy to recommend this little gem for lunch!

2  Thank jwf
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Lots of selection, small seating area, quick service and the cooking is real or homemade

2  Thank GrammaC57