“A satisfied customer”
Review of Crabby Joe’s Tap & Grill - CLOSED

Crabby Joe’s Tap & Grill
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I had wings & a beer & they were fast & cooked to my liking The service was exceptional & the food taste great. They came by to see if everything was fine. I would gladly go back again as I feel they have a good selection of food on their menu at a price I can afford. They are also located near me!

There are newer reviews for Crabby Joe’s Tap & Grill

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The Mayan Chicken Salad was good, but the nachos were almost entirely just chips with a bit of cheese - very little of the other toppings, and the toppings that were included weren't great.
In addition, why is there only ONE option for the size of the nachos appetizer, and why is that one option a MASSIVE pile of nachos. This isn't Texas, so a single 'appetizer' order of nachos shouldn't include a full bag of tortilla chips. We asked the server if we could get a half portion and pay half price - which seemed at least remotely feasible considering they charge half price on all appetizers after 9pm - but unfortunately it was outside their capabilities.
The upside is that the server immediately indicated that we wouldn't be charged for the nachos, and so we made sure to tip extra since the problem with the food had nothing to do with her.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I had the pulled pork here and enjoyed it. I found the service good at times and bad at others, it must depend on who's in. I've had to walk in and say, "Are you open...?" before being greeted or even paid attention to. The fajitas are good but I found them a little expensive. Stick with pitchers of beer and the classic burgers and you'll be fine.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Food was good.
But service was horrible.
Sat at the bar for quick service but 1 bar tender had at least 6 people at the bar plus 10 tables with 1 of them being a party of 10 and acting as the hostess.
It took 18 minutes to get the check after we asked.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Had lunch there. Menu looked OK but food didn't measure up. Bun on one entree was hard as a rock, waitress said it was supposed to be pretty firm. This wasn't firm, this was rock hard and inedible and that was pointed out firmly to the waitress. Maybe if you soaked it in gravy for a few hours you could gnaw through it. Other entree was fish tacos and the sauce on them had a very objectionable flavour, for a minute I thought the fish was rotten. Won't be going back.