“Great place of entertainment in Belville!”
Review of The Empire Theatre

The Empire Theatre
Ranked #1 of 30 things to do in Belleville
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Beautifuly renoveated and restored, very elegant theatre ideal for plays and functions as well as great location for excellent entertainment with elegance and style. Recommend to visit!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We love seeing concerts at the Empire Theatre because every seat is a good seat and the acoustics are great. We've also gone to the Empire Square Live outdoor shows for several years and they are excellent also.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I've been here only once and really didn't enjoy the seating. I realize that it's an old theatre, however, we had to sit on cushions to see above the people in front of us. Didn't thrill me too much.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Oddly configured theatre. Balcony (?) is unusually placed and only by staggering the seats are you able to see the stage. Not my worst theatre experience, but not the best either. However, nothing can be done to the theatre. It is what it is. I was able to see the performance between the leaning heads ahead of me, so I can't complain too much. This ain't Lincoln Center.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This theatre brings Belleville the opportunity to enjoy great entertainers at a reasonable cost. The summer music festival is wonderful.